(26) Zeppelin

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Jungkook stumbled through the darkness, trying to catch his balance. Again. They had been stumbling for at least half an hour and Jungkook was utterly and hopelessly lost. It was terrifying to be completely blinded, and had his heart not been pounding for other reasons Jungkook was certain a panic attack would have occurred by now.

"Stop dragging your feet! I told you before I wouldn't let you fall over! We need to be there soon, and I will not allow you, sweetheart, to ruin my genius planning"

"I don't exactly trust you to not let me fall. Let's not forget about your oh-so-playful scare tactics back then. You could be up to anything" Jungkook huffed and gripped the back of Taehyung's shirt in an attempt to gain some control of his falling probability.

"Are we almost there?"

Taehyung seemed to think about it for a question, and Jungkook heard the rustle of his hair as he looked around for some marker of the distance.

"Hmm, not much longer. Just keep going. We're passing through a bit more until we get to our spot"

Jungkook sighed but stopped complaining. He moved a bit closer to Taehyung, wrapping an arm around his waist, making the connection more intimate rather than a desperate clutch. Even though they had known each other for a while now, Jungkook still felt a familiar flush creep up his cheeks at being so comfortably intimate with Taehyung.

"So, are we there yet?" Jungkook lightly poked at Taehyung's waist, it was an easy target with his arm still wrapped around the tall man. The light tickle was immediately rewarded with an undignified squeal from Taehyung as he jerked his body away from Jungkook.

"That was not funny. And no, we are not. I will remove the blindfold when we do arrive. Have some patience, please"

"You're no fun" Jungkook kept walking nonetheless, kicking a rock he felt beneath his feet.

It was quiet wherever they were, only the rustle of leaves and the occasi0onal dove coo. Dried leaves crunched under foot every few feet, reminding any traveller that fall was quickly approaching. It was a very peaceful sound, and Jungkook enjoyed the soft noise during the trek. There were plenty of woods throughout, so it was impossible to guess where they were heading to. It had been a while on this path going straight, and Jungkook was hopeful, that meant the end of the journey was near.

Trying to conceal his anticipation, Jungkook gently pushed Taehyung faster, despite not knowing what lay ahead. It could have been a tree for all Jungkook cared for. Endless darkness with no foreseeable end was getting old fast. Despite the subtlety to the push, Taehyung's low chuckle was a good indication Jungkook had failed to hide his excitement. Jungkook huffed in annoyance, Taehyung should not be mocking him. With a grin, he decided to annoy Taehyung a bit more.

"Are we there yet?"

Taehyung's chuckle morphed into an exasperated sigh,

"Are you going to start that again?"