(3) The Usual

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Everyone sat together in the living room after the party was over. Soo on the eldest Kim's lap. Taehyung was on the opposite side of the couch the eldest Kim didn't want Taehyung to be near Soo at the moment while they do the usual.

The usual was reading letter from Soo's mother that she left behind for his each birthday's till the boy turns 18. For this year's letter the eldest Kim didn't want his son to be there and Taehyung agreed but he sat there, on the other side because he knew Soo would need him after that. Though, the eldest Kim was still not convinced because she would have to read the letter out loud. Hence, she proposed.

"Soo, what about me and you go to your room and we can be back here after we read the letter"

"But mom-" Taehyung started but was cut mid-sentence.

"Please understand Taehyung. This is what she wanted" The eldest Kim stated and that was all it took for Taehyung to agree.

Hearing his granny, Soo jumped off the couch and kissed Taehyung's cheek before taking his granny's hand going upstairs to his room. Taehyung looked at the little boy till he was out of his sight and let out a sigh.

"It's okay" Namjoon said and Yoongi pat his shoulder to assure him.

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

Hey baby,

               Happy Birthday to my little boy. You are six year old now big enough to understand some things. I guess my little baby is a lot grown now. You don't miss mumma, do you? If you do, then my little baby I am always there with you. Looking out for you from above.

Before you came along I had a picture in my head as to what your bedtimes would be: a bath, warm milk with a story, teeth and tucked up with a teddy. I am sorry I couldn't be there for you baby but you have Tae and your uncles, your granny. I know they would be taking good care of you.

You were two months old when we got to know about this disease, when I took a promise from Tae that he will take care of you. Not only Tae but everyone but the time you were born Tae also needed someone, he wouldn't say out loud but he was missing him and I could see that through him.

You needed him and Tae needed you so you living with Tae was the best decision at that time but now that you're six somethings needs to happen and mumma wants your help with that baby. Will you help mumma?

Me, Tae and your uncles were all in high school when we met a boy. A boy with wide Bambi eyes and bunny teeth, very cute, pure, kind and innocent. His smile was enough to brighten anyone's day especially Taehyungie's. Tae's best friend Jungkook.