(15) The Call

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Something didn't feel right today, it wasn't something in particular but Jungkook was just having this heavy feeling that was making him uneasy. He tried to focus on the study sessions they were having for the final exams. He should be happy that it's just more 7 days till he graduates but still there was this undying uneasiness.

He wasn't aware of how his life was going to change after this one phone call. The call that changed eleven lives all together. It was his mom who called and he happily answered just like always, shrugging the uneasiness away.

"Jungkookie, how are you doing baby?" Jungkook smiled, hearing his mom's comforting voice from the other side although something felt off in her voice.

"I am good mom, how are you?"

"Jungkookie"

"Yes mom, what- what's wrong?"

"Baby, listen to me carefully okay? Me and Dad won't be able to make it to your graduation ceremony. We are sorry sweetie"

"Oh, is it just that? It's okay mom. I have the hyungs and mumma with me, don't worry it's okay"

"Jungkookie you have grown so much" He heard her sniff slightly.

"Mom, are you crying?"

"Jungkookie sit down somewhere, yeah listen to mom. I-I have something to tell you"

"What's wrong, mom are you okay?"

"Baby you need to come back as soon as you can. Next day of the graduation ceremony, try to come the very next day-"

"But why? Mumma said she was planning something for me, TaeTae and Jiminie hyungie the next day to celebrate" Jungkook interrupted.

"Listen to me first baby, let me complete" Getting silence as the response she continued,

"We are in Austria, your- your dad needs you Jungkookie. Your dad is n-not okay, we came to Austria for some treatment but it wasn't successful, we don't know how- how much time he has left. So we can't take the risk to fly back so you need to c-come here. I will send you the flight tickets of the next day to your g-graduation. Come soon baby"

"Mom, what- what are you saying? You're joking, right? You are lying to me, aren't you? Mom this is not something to joke-"