(6) Drowned

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

It's all ugly. It all hurts.

I miss you and I miss you a lot.

You were the best, the finest, the one I could rely on no matter what. You were the one who understood the true value of sunshine, the worth of a hug and a kind word. You walked so tall even when they beat you down, there is nobody who ever did it better.

Then you were gone, taken.

You never gave yourself up, I'm glad that you didn't. I think that would have felt more like abandonment, but that leaves only one conclusion. My love the situation took you away to advance it's own but nothing advanced for me although I wish it did for you.

Once they took you away, maybe when I pushed you away, you weren't there anymore. Yet I find you every day, every moment I open my heart to feel. You are in what you loved, sunshine and kindness. You always were, love and you still are.

So though you haunt me, our memories haunt me, love, always stay near. Stay in the warm rays every day that I live, then it is I that will come to you, bringing my love, always, if only I could find you again.

I couldn't say it and it was too late to realize as you were already gone and I regret it, I regret it love I regret not being able to tell, maybe then you wouldn't have gone or maybe you would have. I don't know, I am not aware.

I just wish some miracle to happen and even for once I want to see you, hear your voice. I just want to tell you everything. I don't wanna be drowned anymore. This guilt, this regret, our memories are drowning me and I don't want to be drowned anymore.

I love you till the last of my breath ♡

❃.✮:▹ ◃:✮.❃

I closed the diary and sighed, smiling sadly as my gazed followed the picture of him, Jungkookie.

I miss him, a lot.

I traced my fingers to the locket attached on the diary where I write and let out everything once in a while. This locket is Jungkookie's and mine is with him, he has a diary similar to mine as well. We bought it together at the carnival, the year I last saw him.

 We bought it together at the carnival, the year I last saw him