Prologue.

Silence filled the room as the only thing heard was the 'clicking' sound the camera shutter made.

Currently, A photoshoot of the famous model Lee Heeseung was going on.

Not so surprisingly the company had chosen their best photographer for the same.

Sim Jaeyun.

Jaeyun was purely focused, as he made sure the shots were perfect and didn't miss out on any of the models' flaws.

A small smile did linger on his lips as a glint of joy sparkled in his eyes as he checked out his shots.

The company wasn't going to be disappointed at all, Heeseung looked absolutely ethereal. It was no doubt the man was flawless but the perfect lighting made his features shine out more.

"And it's a wrap !" The producer cheered, clearly proud as he looked at the shots taken by Jaeyun.

"I have to say Jaeyun-shi, You are a great photographer" Heeseung spoke, offering the said male a pack of orange juice.

Yep. Jake definitely needed a drink after a tiring day at work.

"Thank you Heeseung hyung, Unfortunately, I have to rush, My roommate won't be happy with me returning past the curfew" The younger of the two joked, proceeding to pack his equipment.

"Right, See you tomorrow ?" The model asked his usual pleasant smile there on his face.

"Mhm! It was nice working with you hyung, Bye~" With that being said the young photographer rushed off, doing a little wave before exiting the studio.

It would be a lie if Heeseung said his heart didn't flutter a slight bit, in fact, it was thumping so loud in the chest that he was scared someone might hear it.

Oh god, what was this feeling?

S L E E P L E S S

A very cute smile was there on Jaeyun's lips as he came out of the shower, feeling refreshed. 

A cold shower after a very hot and tiring day at work always made him feel better.

As the younger ruffled his hair, he didn't fail to notice the hot bowl of ramen kept on his table and a little note beside it.

"Eat well."

Must be Jungwon.

Not thinking about it much, Jaeyun dug in, after all, ramen was the love of his life.

.

.

.

It had been 30 minutes.

30 minutes of shuffling around in the bed trying to sleep. It was no surprise that his deep thoughts decided to show up at 1 am at night. But like bitch tf? He rarely got the time to rest and when he did, his sleep paralysis demon had to act up?

A very annoyed huff left his mouth, all the cute aura that showed up at work and when he showered was long gone, replaced by an angry puppy aura.

Ok but if anyone else were to see Jaeyun like this, they would most probably baby him even more.

Unable to sleep and after a lot of shuffling the young photographer finally got a weird idea.

To talk to his sleep paralysis demon. 

It's not like they existed OR did they?

S L E E P L E S S 

Thoughts so far ?