8.

"Sunghoon let me sleep" Jaeyun whined, kind of pissed at the fact that Sunghoon wasn't letting him sleep,

"Not until you admit that I am hot"

"Never"

"Jake" Sunghoon voiced out, secretly eyeing the said male, who huffed.

Annoyed by the goddamn fact that Sunghoon wasn't letting him sleep.

He would be dead if he was late to work tomorrow.

"Hoon why aren't you letting me sleep ?! You do realize I have work tomorrow" The young photographer spoke, not caring to hide the anger that was present in his voice.

Suddenly, the atmosphere felt heavy.

Sunghoon just kept silent before turning visible and murmuring "I just wanted to get to know you more..." something Jake almost didn't quiet catch.

Jake swore he could hear his heart break.

Lord forgive him for being mad at the other in the first place.

"I am so sorry Sunghoon- I was just a little annoyed, but sure I'd love to get to know you better as well" The younger spoke, feeling guilty.  The anger once present all gone.

Nor did the guiltiness last for long as he noticed Sunghoon's face lit up

"Aight !! Let's ask each other question" The demon spoke, grinning.

Jake started with basic ones so did Sunghoon.

"The second hand embarrassment I get from you Sunghoon, oh lord" Jaeyun spoke, whole-heartedly laughing as Sunghoon flushed from embarrassment.

He had lost the track of time, but honestly they both didn't care.

"I didn't know that dude had a boyfriend Yunie! I'd have never flirted if I knew" The older defended himself, covering his face as Jake just laughed harder.

''Okay~ Okay! Next question" The photographer spoke, still chuckling as he tried to calm down his laughter.

"Do you have a map ?" The older asked, his demeanor changing from an embarrassed one to a serious one, that sent chills up Jakes spine.

"Not reall-" Jaeyun was immediately cut off by his demon,

"Cause I am getting lost in your eyes."

"SHUT UP" He spoke, startled as failed to control his laughing.

As if the adorable laugh of Jaeyun wasn't enough to warm up Sunghoon's heart, The sparkles in his eyes sure did.

Sunghoon meant what he said, yet he'd rather keep it to himself.

"Hyung you look like you slept well" Jungwon spoke obviously teasing Jake, since the older had visible dark circles

"Racoon eyes" The shorter of the two proceeded to mutter.

Well that triggered Jake.

"Choke on a lego Jungwon" He spoke, walking off.

Jake had lost track of time while talking to Sunghoon yesterday.

Surprisingly there was still a soft smile on his lips despite him not getting enough sleep, all because of his sleep paralysis demon.

Noticing the unusual change in his demeanor he ended up smiling wider, 

"Fuck you and your flirty self Park Sunghoon"

Not proof-read. Please ignore mistakes and typos !!

Breathe if you love me.