5.

The rustle of the keys, surely alarmed Jungwon.

The younger had been waiting for Jake to return for quite a while by now. 

As the mentioned male walked in he was immediately greeted by a slightly disturbing site.

The site of Jungwon in the kitchen hopelessly wisking some cupcake batter without realizing he had forgotten to add eggs.

"Jake hyung! Why is the batter still so delicate ?!" The younger of the two spoke, clearly annoyed by the fact how delicate the batter turned out to be.

"Jungwon" Jaeyun cut the short-lasting silence

"Yes ?"

"You forgot to put the eggs dumbass"

S L E E P L E S S 

After about 15 minutes of Jungwon begging Jake to help him with the cupcakes, the older finally gave in. 

I mean who wouldn't give in to Jungwon's puppy eyes 😭

Sighing, the older of the two proceeded to change before helping Jungwon bake, coming out a few minutes later dressed in some seemingly comfy sweatpants and tee.

"First pre-heat the oven dude, I'll just make the basic batter" Jaeyun spoke, proceeding to whisk a mix of about 94 g flour, 41g cocoa powder, 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder,1/2 teaspoon of  baking soda and about 1/4 teaspoon of salt.

As he proceeded to whisk the batter, While the young youtuber pre-heated the oven to 350°F.

Soon lining the cupcake tray. 14 cupcakes great~

"Ah, Jungwon make the other batter." Jake, who was whisking the flour batter, told the younger, as he noticed he was done pre-heating the oven.

"But hyung-" The ravenette protested before getting cut off by Jaeyun 

"Just don't worry I'll guide you Wonie"

S L E E P L E S S 

"Woahh ! This tastes amazing Jake hyung !" The shorter male cheered, clearly happy that the cupcakes turned out to be so delicious.

"Mhm, Now let's just do the icing !" Jake spoke, handing one of the frosting full piping bags to Jungwon, as both of them proceeded to decorate the cupcakes, Of-course with some sprinkles as decoration.

Too focused, Jake didn't notice Jungwon slowly making his way toward him and by the time he noticed, Jungwon had already put a small amount of frosting on his cheek

"I- WONIE"

It was no lie that the little mischief of Jungwon had led to a small frosting fight, leading into a obviously messy kitchen.

But hey ! Great news the cupcakes turned out to be perfect~

S L E E P L E S S 

Ayyyy I kind of did some research for this chapter also

 I loved how this chapter turned out !

Also sorry for not updating for like- 5 days. I had some issues with my laptop. Im typing on my sisters laptop rn lmao--- Also maybe a double update tdy- ? Idk-