1.

"Wow, I am this dumb" Jake spoke to himself, realizing what he was about to do.

Talking to a 'Sleep paralysis demon' is basically him being dumb enough to think those exist.

Or maybe they do?

Brushing that thought off, Jake, either way, decided to give it a shot. 

After all, It's not like they exist right?

"Yo demon why are you not letting me sleep" Jake spoke, being extra observing, just in case-

Un surprisingly he was met with utter silence.

Without even realizing the young male burst out laughing, It was a pure laugh, with no intentions behind it.

( honest imagining this scene made me so fucking happy, just imagine Jake being happy, laughing purely being himself, his eyes forming crescents as he laughs)

He did find himself dumb for thinking sleep paralysis demon exist but it was worth a shot.

Suddenly he felt the tiredness crawling back as he started drifting to dreamland

"Cute"

He heard, for sure it wasn't Jungwon but he was too tired to even care about it.

Now the young photographer was found sleeping peacefully, a very tiny pout on his lips, hair scattered, some sticking on his forehead.

Angelic.

The only word that could be used to describe the scene.

S L E E P L E S S 

Jungwon did come home late- very late in fact. The younger was too busy editing in his youtube studio it was about 3 am.

The ravenette hoped his best friend- Jake would be asleep and not notice him sneaking in.

As Jungwon passed the kitchen he noticed the dishes left dirty.

Jake must have made ramen in his absence and didn't bother washing the dishes.

Jeez.

Too tired to wash the dishes now, Jungwon just made his way to his room. 

Promising himself he'll wash the dishes tomorrow.

Sadly we all know he won't. 

S L E E P L E S S 

Who do you think made the ramen 😳😳