RETURN.

Greetings everyone!! Original author, Xen (Mio) here. It's been an year since I updated this, If there was anyone waiting, I'm truly sorry. I believe my eventual loss of interest in Enhypen (or KPOP in general) eventually led me to wash my hands off this story and give it to my friend Ara. Recently, after thinking about it for a while I've decided to continue the stories published on this account and put them to an official end. Though, I won't be rushing with these stories and will take my time with them. They are like kids to me. When I first thought of sleepless I was honestly so excited that I ended up planning out the entire story in 2 hours. Obviously that led to a lot of faults and loopholes in the storyline but I was still motivated to continue because of the amount of love this received. I am so thankful to all of you for loving this story and giving me ,an amateur author, a chance to express my ideas and interests in the same piece of work. I'll make sure to do my very best moving forward. I believe I have improved over the year and have got more experience in the literature field itself. I'm hoping to give this story a end that it truly deserve. Thank you for sticking with Sleepless !! 

SLEEPLESS RETURNS ON 18TH OF FEBRUARY