4.

A week after.

Today was a busy day. Heeseung had a considerably important shoot, Luckily Jaeyun was the photographer for all of them.

His previous interactions with Jaeyun had bought a warm fuzzy feeling along with them and Heeseung never really seemed to mind them.

The feeling always came when the younger brightly smiled or seemed interested while talking to. To be honest, Jake could easily be defined as one of the most adorable people.

Heeseung couldn't help but talk about it all with his best friend, Jisung.

His friend was highly experienced when it came to emotions like these.

Embarrassing to admit but Heeseung had hung out with his bestie the previous weekend just to talk about the weird sensations in his tummy.

The conclusion they came to, needless to say, was shocking at first but surprisingly Heeseung accepted it.

Falling for someone wasn't that hard.

Yeah, he might have fallen for Jake.

S L E E P L E S S

"And that's a wrap!" The staff cheered, happy that the shoot was finally over.

To be fairly honest, everything went smoothly today. The shots taken could easily be defined as perfect.

As Jaeyun was about to leave, the younger was stopped by Heeseung who by the way, had his usual bright smile on his face.

"Jaeyun Yesterday my friend recommended me this newly opened cafe, It would be boring to go alone. Do you mind joining me this Sunday ?" The older asked, slightly hesitating.

"Sure! I don't have anything better to do anyways" The photographer answered, sending a bright smile to Heeseung, who was already having trouble processing this.

"Ah- Thanks So can I have your contact? I'll pick you up at 6 tomorrow" 

S L E E P L E S S 

Achievement unlocked : Exchanging numbers

Ship : Heejake

JKJK THIS IS STILL A JAKEHOON BOOK SJCIHDSIU IM SORRY

ALSO BYE I HATED THE LAST SCENE IM SORRY YOU HAD TO READ IT </3