𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 !

sunday 12:35
📍hyogo east metropolitan park

Y/N STOPS WALKING and turns back, hitting atsumu's chest. atsumu grabs her shoulders and turns her back around, urging her to move forward.

"tsumu, i don't know if i can do this. what if he manipulates me again? what if he does even worse? what if he hits me or something?" y/n breathes shakily, her heart racing, but not in the way that atsumu's races for her. she's filled with pure anxiety as she approaches the gazebo where she's supposed to meet her boyfriend to break up with him.

"i got you, you'll be alright, i'll be right there to save you if anything goes wrong," atsumu points to a bench about ten yards from where yuji is sitting.

atsumu is proud of his best friend for taking this step. it's hard for her, he's seen how selfless she can be sometimes and she's definitely a people-pleaser even when it's at her expense. he thought she should have just texted or called, but y/n insisted on meeting in person to explain it because texting someone to break up is, in her words, 'just plain mean.'

"there he is. i'll be watching you so if anything happens, just call for me. be strong, y/n," atsumu says, and his best friend gives him a quick hug before walking away, rubbing her hands on her pants to dry her clammy hands.

she approaches her boyfriend, trying to steady her breaths with each step.

he sees her and stands up, embracing her in a hug. but it's cold, it's not like the ones she shares with atsumu.

"hey, yuji," she says, pulling away maybe a bit too fast. he furrows his brows.

"hi y/n. is something the matter?"

he shoots her a confused smile, and rage boils inside of her.

how can he talk to me like just two nights ago he wasn't trying to get with three different girls? how can he act so innocent and put up such a believable act? how long has this been going on that i haven't noticed? she thinks, sitting down and urging him to sit next to her.

"actually, something is the matter." the girl pauses. "how do i word this?" pause again. "i know you're a cheater, yuji," she says bluntly. his face twists in anger and guilt, but only because he got caught.

"what? what the fuck are you talking about? how could you accuse me of that fucking bullshit, bitch?" he uses the name evilly, unlike how she and atsumu use it in an endearing way when they're just joking around.

"don't play stupid, yuji. i have photos and a video. don't make me out to be the fucking bad guy here. you're just mad you got caught. it's over, i can't believe i stayed with you this long anyways," y/n spits, her thoughts clouded with anger and rage. it's unlike her to say things like this but she's so filled with anger and hurt that she doesn't filter her words like usual.

"oh really now? and let's see the 'photos and videos' you have. i bet they're just a load of bullshit. you just want an excuse to leave me so you can keep whoring around with your little miya twins and suna without feeling guilty," yuji fires back, and y/n reaches her boiling point. she draws her hand back and slaps him hard. his hand quickly reaches up to his stinging cheek as tears well in his eyes.

"you fucking slut-"

"i was going to show you the photos here but i'll just send you them. then you can replay them and see how horrible of a person you are. fuck you, yuji," y/n says, walking away from her seething ex-boyfriend.

"don't talk to me, or call or text me ever fucking again, or else i will report you to the police for sexual assault," she calls over her shoulder, not once looking back at him. "take a look at the video," she adds smugly.

atsumu stands up and runs toward his best friend, hugging her and lifting her up, spinning around.
"y/n, holy shit! that was fucking badass!"

she chuckles, "i don't know what happened back there. something just took over me, but it felt good."

"hell yeah it did! i'm so proud of you!"

"thanks, tsumu. for everything," y/n smiles, hugging his side as they walk back toward the car.

"you did that all on your own y/n!" he smiles. "you're growing up," he fake cries and she slaps his chest, laughing.

they get to the car and he opens her door for her, letting her get inside and then shutting it when she's in.

he gets in beside her and says, "ice cream?"