𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 !

sunday 03:22
📍y/n's house

Y/N OPENS HER DROOPY EYES as the end credits for the second movie they watched tonight play on the screen.

"y'all, i'm pretty tired, i dunno if i can make it through another movie," y/n chuckles.

suna, atsumu, and osamu are the only others awake. mai fell asleep on osamu's shoulder hours ago.

"hey, same. wanna head up to bed y/n?" atsumu asks, and y/n nods lazily.

"mmhmm. but, if you guys want, two of you can sleep in my parents bed, and two can sleep in the guest room down here. you know where those are right?" y/n yawns. atsumu can't help but admire how cute she is.

"of course be my guest if you all wanna come sleep on my floor, i have sleeping bags and stuff but that's not all that comfortable."

suna and osamu nod, not looking tired at all.

"samu, wanna watch another movie?" suna asks, as he shifts softly so he doesn't wake chiyo, who's sleeping, her head on his lap.

"sure, i'm not tired at all," osamu says, and y/n nods.

"alrighty! well we will see you in the morning, goodnight!" she smiles, and everyone awake mumbles a goodnight before she turns toward the stairs.

she climbs them slowly, atsumu behind her.

"y/n you're going so slowww," atsumu whines, and suddenly he picks her up bridal style and carries her up the rest of the stairs.

"AHH! tsumu, you scared the shit out of me!" she smacks his shoulder before looking up at him and realizing the situation. an immediate blush creeps onto her face as she stares, but she can't tear her eyes away from him.

atsumu looks down and catches her eyes as he walks around the corner into her bedroom.

"whatcha looking at?"

y/n chuckles. "you're so pretty," she tiredly says, before realizing the words that came out of her mouth. she widens her eyes and flushes deep red, but she can't take it back now.

atsumu stops dead in his tracks, turning red. "w-what? y-y/n?"

and seeing the effect that she just had on him, her embarrassment goes away a little as she says, "you are!"

atsumu softly sets her down in front of her bed, his heart pounding and hands shaking. "y/n y-you can't just randomly say that to me! you're gonna make me act up!" he turns away to go grab some pajamas from his drawer in her dresser so she can't see his blushing face.

"huh? act up... how?" y/n asks. is he insinuating that he-

"i... never mind. i can't tell you right now," he frowns, pulling a pair of blue plaid pajama pants and an old volleyball shirt from the drawer.

now is certainly not the right time, in their loopy sleep-deprived states, to confess.

"oh... okay," she says awkwardly. "can you toss me some sleep shorts and a shirt?"

atsumu nods, closing his drawer and opening hers. he throws her a pair of black shorts and rummages through her t shirts.

"hey, this is where this shirt went? i thought i lost it!" he pulls out an anime t shirt and holds it up, chuckling.

y/n laughs. "oh yeah, i accidentally might have stolen it... but then it was too comfy to give back. and it smelled like you so..."

atsumu cocks an eyebrow. "oh really?" he asks, and they both turn their backs to each other to change. "what do i smell like?"

y/n pauses for a second to think, pulling the shirt over her head. they both turn around at the same time and she meets his eyes.

"home."

she climbs into her side of the bed under the covers.

"home?" atsumu asks, climbing into bed next to her, his heart racing and stomach full of butterflies.

"mhmm," is all she says. as soon as her head hits the pillow, she's already drifting to sleep.

atsumu turns off the lamp on her nightstand and moves closer to her. y/n immediately clings onto him.

"okay. goodnight. happy birthday, y/n," atsumu softly says, kissing her forehead.

y/n smiles, her eyes closed but her mind still awake. "goodnight, tsumu."