𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 !

wednesday 20:34
📍y/n's house

ATSUMU SCROLLS THROUGH TIK TOK, laying on his stomach on her bed as y/n types away at her laptop keyboard, trying to complete an assignment. she sits on the floor, her back leaning against the foot of the bed as atsumu looks over her shoulder.

"HEY," he taps her shoulder, tearing her attention away from her laptop. he shoves his phone in her face and she presses play on the tik tok he wants her to watch. it's just a video of a girl braiding a guy's hair.

"do you want me to braid your hair?" she asks, chuckling and turning her head and body to face him.

he nods enthusiastically. "mmhmm, can you?"

she playfully rolls her eyes, setting her laptop to the side and nodding, standing up and grabbing a hairbrush and hair ties.

"okay, sit down there, fuckhead," she grins, and he sits on the floor as she takes a seat on the bed, his head between her thighs.

"your hair is so short, tsumu, i'm doing two french braids," she says, running her fingers through his hair. "okay," he mumbles, his eyes closed, loving the feeling of her hands in his hair.

y/n parts his hair down the middle and starts on the left side, struggling to braid his short hair. "you know, i'm not very good at this. i bet your mom would do it so much better. she would always braid my hair so nicely when we were kids," she comments.

he sighs, contented. "i really just wanted you to play with my hair to be honest," he remarks, making her blush. "it feels nice."

she finishes up one side and moves to the other, brushing through it with her fingers. he leans his head into her hands. "oh really?"

"mhmm, i don't even care how it looks," he chuckles.

"well, sorry to tell you, but it's not gonna be looking like the guy's in that video," y/n smiles, finishing the last strand and tying it. "all done."

he excitedly stands up and looks in her mirror, laughing at the sight of himself. he turns around to face y/n, and a grin tugs at her lips.

"do you like it?" he asks, jumping on the bed next to her. she turns around and sits criss-crossed, facing him as he pulls his legs into his chest. she humms.

"you're cute tsumu," she smiles, reaching up and tucking a stray piece of his hair back into his braid.

his expression changes and his face begins to look embarrassed. "c-cute? y/n, stop it! you keep on making me all flustered!" he pouts, and she laughs.

"h-hey stop laughing at me ya stinker!" he says, diving toward her and tackling her by the waist. they both fall off the bed onto the floor since she was right on the edge, and atsumu starts tickling her sides.

"w-well you d-do!" y/n breathes between laughs. "tsumu, no more no more!" she says, "i'm gonna pee myself!"

he slows his hands until they rest idly at their place on her sides. "okay, okay. wait! i'm not letting this go! you did something to me when you called me cute. say it again and i might just start acting up," he half jokes. her heart flutters at his comment, and how he's practically on top of her right now.

'did something?' what does that mean? she thinks.

"hmm, are you daring me?" she challenges back, wondering when she got so bold.

this is definitely flirting. it has to be right? she says in her head.

"well what if i was?" atsumu smirks playfully, and
y/n raises her eyebrows. the room is unusually tense.

"well then i'd say you're cute again, just to see what happens," she retorts, trying to keep from laughing out of nervousness.

he leans closer to her face. "then say it."

"okay. you're cute," she blushes, still pinned down on the ground underneath him.

a door downstairs closes, and atsumu tears his eyes from y/n's, turning his head toward the sound. "y/n, i'm home!" y/n's mom calls from downstairs. the stairs creak as someone climbs up them.

atsumu leans back down toward y/n, his hands on either side of her face as he whispers into her ear, "you should call me cute more often. i like hearing you say it."

y/n's heart pounds in her chest as his breath lingers on her ear, sending chills down her spine.

he stands up and jumps back into the bed as y/n blushes and sits back up against the foot of the bed, unable to face atsumu until she can recover from how he just made her feel.

the door opens and y/n's mom peeks her head in the door. "hey kids! doing homework?" she smiles, eyeing the laptop next to y/n on the floor.

"u-uh... yeah, kind of," y/n says, trying but failing to mask the awkwardness in her voice.

"hey mrs. l/n, how was work?" atsumu sits up, smiling.

"it was great! thank you for asking atsumu! well, i'll be starting dinner if you'd like it. i know it's pretty late to eat though. i'm sorry honey, it's just that the company is growing a lot right now so your father and i have been working nonstop. i feel bad that i don't get to spend time with you much anymore," her mom sadly says.

y/n and mai's parents own a pretty big restaurant chain, which they inherited from y/n's father's parents. there's over 30 locations in japan and the headquarters, where her father works, is located in tokyo.

her parents met in college, both marketing majors. her mother is from hyogo and her father is from suburban tokyo. after they got married and graduated, they moved to hyogo and bought their current house when the company was still pretty small in japan, and that's when they had mai and y/n. but when the company started expanding, their father, the CEO of the company, had to start working from the headquarters. their parents didn't have the heart to make the kids move, especially after y/n met atsumu, and so they hired a live-in nanny for the kids until they were old enough to take care of themselves.

y/n shakes her head. "it's okay mom. really. i have this idiot to keep me company anyways," she chuckles, pointing her thumb back over her shoulder toward atsumu, who reaches up and smacks the back of her head.

her mom laughs. "well, okay, as long as you're fine here without me. come down if you're hungry!" she turns away, before poking her head back in, adding "oh, and atsumu, i love your hair."

y/n and atsumu look at each other, then back at her mom before bursting out laughing, the sexual tension between them almost disappearing.