𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 !

saturday 23:09
📍y/n's house

Y/N, ATSUMU, AND MAI WAVE GOODBYE TO MR. AND MRS. L/N, who are pulling out of the driveway in each of their cars. they always have to drive separately to tokyo, as y/n's mother and father have different schedules and need both cars there.

once the cars are out of sight, the three head back in to the just-cleaned house to see chiyo passed out sleeping on the couch while osamu and suna scarf down leftover birthday cake.

"past her bedtime, huh?" y/n chuckles, nodding her head toward the dark haired girl laying next to suna.

"or maybe she's just worn out from earlier," atsumu teases, smirking and raising his eyebrows. y/n smacks his shoulder as they both burst out laughing.

"good one, tsumu!" she cackles.

"i actually hate you guys," suna, scoffs, rolling his pretty green eyes and holding back a smile.

mai and osamu look at each other, confused but not really caring what they're even talking about.

"so, whaddaya say we play truth or dare?" atsumu says, making eye brief contact with y/n and basically telepathically telling her they're starting phase two of the operation.

"i'm down!" y/n smiles sweetly, not giving away that there's an ulterior motive to the proposed game.

"sure, why not?" mai asks, which prompts osamu to agree as well.

"i don't care, sure," suna lazily says.

atsumu and y/n make eye contact with each other again—their plan is going swimmingly.

"alrighty then! who's going first?" atsumu asks, and y/n sticks her finger on her nose, triggering the rest of the group to quickly do the same in a nose-goes competition.

suna sits unbothered, still eating his cake.

"sunarin, you're up then! truth or dare?"

"eh, fuck it, dare," he monotonously says.

the four look at each other, then narrow their eyes trying to come up with a fitting dare.

"oh oh oh! i know one! let y/n braid your hair all cute and then post a pretty picture of it on your snapchat story!" atsumu says, and the other three start laughing.

suna stares at them blankly. "okay."

y/n hurriedly grabs a hairbrush and some hair ties and starts on his hair.

"okie dokie, it's your turn to ask someone!" y/n says, tapping suna's head.

"um, okay let's see..." he pauses. "y/n. truth or dare?"

"umm, i'm kinda busy right now so truth i guess," y/n says, tying one braid and then deciding it looks bad. she takes it out and starts redoing it.

"okay, then. story of your first kiss?" suna cheekily asks.

y/n's face turns beet red. she slaps suna on the shoulder.

"rintarou! you already know- you literally saw it with your own two eyes!" she groans.

"oh y/n i've never heard about this! let's hear it!" mai smiles.

y/n sighs. "okay fine. listen if any of you ever bring this up again i swear i will-"

"just say it," suna smugly says.

"god, okay this is- whatever. so funny enough it was during a truth or dare game. but it was me, tsumu, rintarou—actually samu i think that was the time you had that real nasty stomach bug so you weren't there—and then some other kids from school, we were 15 i think. but some asshole who had a crush on me dared me to kiss whoever in the room i thought was most attractive, thinking it would be him! and then i panicked and kissed tsumu!" she buries her face in her hands, her face beet red as she remembers the feeling of his lips on hers only two years ago.

"awwwww! that's cute!" mai gushes, embarrassing y/n even more.

"wait, y/n i was your first kiss?" atsumu asks, his heart skipping a beat.

"um... yeah," she sheepishly says.

"that was mine too! why didn't i know that?" atsumu smiles.

"i don't know i thought you did! wait, really? i was yours?" y/n asks in disbelief. he nods.

despite all of the girls that throw themselves at atsumu, he hasn't ever had a girlfriend. the only girl who he ever felt was worthy of his time was y/n, even before he realized he was in love with her. there are a couple of girls who he's talked to, but in the end he never got serious with anyone since y/n always was and still is his priority.

"awwww you're each other's first kisses!" osamu teases. "now get married!"

mai nudges osamu's shoulder, chuckling at atsumu's and y/n's flushed faces. "now, now, don't embarrass them samu," she says playfully.

"okay okay, um it's my turn to ask," y/n says after she's recovered from her embarrassment. she makes eye contact with atsumu, who gives her a look that says 'go for it'. "so... samu, truth or dare?"

"hmm, dare i guess."

atsumu and y/n glance at each other before she says, "okay then. seven minutes in heaven with mai."

both mai's and osamu's faces flush a bright pink.

"wha-what? y/n i don't-"

"eh, come on samu," mai says, dragging him toward the empty coat closet. they turn on the light and go inside, shutting the door behind them.

"damn, i thought we'd have to force them in!" y/n chuckles.

"is this some kind of secret plan? to get them together?" suna asks accusingly.

"ummm, no-"

"'cause i want in."

"wait really?" atsumu asks.

"uh, yeah, he's been in love with her for like, ever," suna shakes his head.

"well, this is phase two of operation osamai, but we might try to get them to sleep in the same bed- wait a minute sunarin, you never did the other half a your dare!" atsumu points out.

"fuck, i thought you assholes forgot," he says, grabbing his phone. y/n helps him take a good enough photo and he posts it, groaning in embarrassment.

"i swear, if i get any messages of people making fun of me, i'm deleting snapchat."

they all laugh.

"hey, did anyone ever set a timer?" y/n asks, "or know what time they went in?"

the boys shake their heads.

"uh oh. how long do you think they've been in there?" atsumu asks, checking the time. suna shrugs.

y/n stands up and goes over to the door, leaning next to it to listen in. she only hears muffled talking, but can't distinguish any words. she walks back to the living room where the others are.

"they're just talking in there. i couldn't hear what they were saying though, should we just let them be?" y/n shrugs.

suna and atsumu nod in agreement.

"not gonna lie, this was the whole point of the truth or dare idea, and now that it's happening, how about we just play a movie or something instead?" y/n suggests, and atsumu grabs the remote.

and the two in the closet soon lost track of time, and forgot there was ever supposed to be a time limit in the first place.