𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 !

friday 19:48
📍y/n's house

ATSUMU WALKS INTO Y/N'S ROOM after volleyball practice, smiling wide as it's a friday and that means he can stay over at hers for the night and sleep in.

"HEYA!" atsumu grins, setting his bag down next to y/n's dresser.

"hey! how was practice?" y/n looks up from her phone, a wide smile on her face. her favorite part of the day is always when atsumu comes over. she can never seem to get enough of that boy.

atsumu jumps on her bed. "it was great! i probably should've stayed back for some individual practice, but i didn't feel like it. i just wanted to come here and see you as soon as i could, i missed you."

"tsumu! get off my bed with your sweaty stinky ass!"

"and there it is... never gets old," atsumu laughs as he gets up, grabbing some clean clothes from his drawer.

"oh shut it, and hey, how're you about to say you missed me when we just saw each other at school today!"

atsumu walks into the bathroom, peeking his head out of the door, "doesn't mean i can't miss you." and with that he closes the door to start his shower.

twenty minutes later, y/n sits on her bed against the headboard as atsumu walks out of the bathroom.

she looks up to see her best friend shirtless, wearing his dark blue hello kitty lounge shorts.

her eyes linger on his abs for a little too long before she focuses on the shorts, nodding her head toward him. "nice shorts," she comments.

atsumu beams, walking toward his gym bag and pulling out a white t shirt. "thanks! you should wear yours so we can match!"

"sure- wait, don't tell me you're gonna put on one of your old sweaty shirts when you have so many clean ones in your drawer!" she frowns as he puts the shirt on and turns around toward her.

her eyes immediately read the shirt and she stares at him incredulously for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

"tsumu? what the hell is that!" she says between laughs as she reads over his shirt again, which reads 'i pooped today'.

he laughs along, a fuzzy feeling spreading through his body at seeing her joy.

"ginjima got it for me! said it reminded him of me!" he chuckles.

y/n playfully rolls her eyes. "i swear, that guy has stocked our entire wardrobes with his shirts! where does he find them all?" she laughs, walking over to her drawer where her shirts with random stupid sayings from him are neatly folded.

"i dunno! but at least he gets them just to be ironic!"

she pulls out a random shirt that says 'don't flatter yourself, i only look up to you because i'm short' and her hello kitty shorts that are the exact same as atsumu's only shorter. atsumu turns around and she changes quickly.

"he did me so dirty with this fucking shirt," she chuckles and atsumu reads it, bursting out laughing.

"i-i forgot about that one! it's so dumb but lowkey true-" he says, earning a smack from y/n as she sits next to him on her bed.

"shut it!"

"hey, we should take a picture together since we're matching and all! ginjima would get a kick out of the fact that we're wearing his shirts!" atsumu says, standing up and dragging y/n with him.

he sets his phone up to take a timer photo and turns it to ten seconds to give them enough time to pose.

he starts the timer and runs back to y/n, sticking his arm lazily over her shoulder and putting a peace sign up with his other hand, smiling wide. y/n places one arm around his waist and the other on her hip, turning sideways but only slightly so that her shirt is showing. she kicks one foot up, her knee bent, and she smiles brightly.

atsumu's phone shutters and he picks it up, examining the photo and showing it to y/n.

"it's so cute! wait, i have to post this on instagram," atsumu says, exiting the photos app and pulling up instagram.

"hey! send it to me first! i want it for my lock screen!" y/n nudges him.

"oh wait! good idea me too!" atsumu goes back to the photos app to send it and then sets it as his lock screen, changing his home screen to a photo of him and y/n after one of his games that was previously set as his lock screen.

he quickly posts the photo, tagging y/n and ginjima and captioning it 'shirts from ginjima>>>'.

"what do you wanna do now?" y/n asks, jumping onto her bed. atsumu copies her, landing next to her.

"dunno! wait, i meant to ask— wanna go to that little fair at hyogo west tomorrow? i think tomorrow or sunday is that last day and i really want fair food!"

y/n nods, shrugging. "sure! i've been craving a (favorite flavor) shave ice, i hope that same place from last year will be there!"

"ooooh YAYYY!" atsumu smiles, pinching y/n's side making her squirm. "i can't wait- wanna ride rides? i really wanna go on the bumper cars and bully lil kids!"

y/n chuckles. "sure as long as we can go on the ferris wheel!"

"anything you want! hey, i'm kinda hungry, wanna go get something to eat? i'm in the mood for some onigiri."

"ummm, YES? is that even a question?"

and in their matching outfits, y/n and atsumu head to their favorite onigiri shop to eat dinner together.