Faking your death

Edd-(Future setting)

Edd-
(Future setting)

You'd have to fake your death most likely because red leader has gotten to Edd and your next.

Edd wouldn't know

He would stop eating and drinking, and would have a hard time caring for Ringo and the other cats.

You would come back and tell him, overly happy, much sobs.

Matt-
(Future setting)

Unknown reason why

Unknown info

He would overall let himself go, no more routines before bed/ in the morning, hair a tangled mess, literally jeans, white shirt, and a jacket of your favorite color.

You come back, he holds you, and starts getting back to what he did before

Tom-

Fun fake death, joke ya know?

TOTALLY PRANKED

panic, utter panic. He cries.

You come out of the closet and he won't let go of you that night, or after.

Tord-

Unknown reason (raid maybe)

Tord was out of the country.

He would be a mess, total panic, and would get really violent. He would get back to the base and immediately look for your body to give you a proper funeral.

You would be standing in the med wing and he would just pick you up and h o l d you, kissing your head, cheeks, nose, mouth, overall anywhere. All while sobbing and swearing to never leave without you again.

Pat&Pau-

Unknown why again (break in?)

They would get the news at base (think the guy would send a pic to them and some messages)

Rush home, pats had three panic attacks and is now close to crying. Pau is sobbing, and having a hard time getting his gun.

They get there and your standing over the guy trying to text them your okay, but they kick the door in. Red leader gives them a month off (damn he's nice) and you three mainly just cuddle, Pat at your legs and Pau holding you.