The worst fight

Ooooh this is gonna be haRD

I'm not good with fights,

Edd✩

Edd has a tendency to normally just stop listening to you in a fight, by walking off to his room, or even just plain leaving the house.

You were tired of him not seeing this was the problem. You confronted him about it, and he just walked to his room.

You screamed at him, and he screamed back, and Ho shit, even Tom was scared of you and Edd. You two were the happy couple, never really fought this bad. But tonight you just snapped.

"Why the hell do you always walk away when I try to talk to you about something?!" You yell.

"I don't want to fucking deal with it!" Edd cursed, god he had never cursed.

"Oh so you don't wanna deal with it?!" You scream. "Do you ever want to hear my complaints or worries?! DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME?!"

"Look at me! I don't care, (Y/n)!" Edd screamed, he was turning red. "I don't care about you-"

You froze, looking at your boyfriend of 3 years...who just said he 'didn't care about you'
You were hurt, obviously, so you just looked at him, wide eyed, soon tears filled your vision.

"Edd what the hell?!" Matt screamed, looking at Edd, who was shocked at his own words.

"W-Wait, (Y/n) i" you put your hand up to him.

"Save it, you don't want to listen to me, so I won't complain to you," you hiss, tears falling down and you looked at him. "Good night, Edd Gould"

You walked to your room, and sat down quietly, slowly starting to sob.

OWWWWWWWWWIEEEEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEEEE 💔

Tom𝚞𝚠𝚞

This man was drinking again, and again, and again....

You were really worried for him, this isn't healthy. You tried to tell him and talk to him about it, but nothing worked.

He just kept drinking, and drinking...and drinking. You were really getting worried when he started to develop pains in his stomach.

You were getting really anxious when he started drinking, scared that he might just fall dead.

"T-Tom, do you maybe want to slow down?" You asked, Scared as he chugged another bottle.

"No, Why?" He asks.

I-I'm worried, for you, Tommy" you say, you use that nickname for him.

You heard him chuckle a little, then go back to drinking.

"I mean it Tom!" You yell, fear and anger mixed in your voice. Tom looked at you with a mix of anger and confusion.

"Whats gotten into you?" He asks, sitting the bottle down and Turing to you.

"I'm worried for your health!" You yell, "I- I don't want to lose you!"

"You can't stop me from drinking, (Y/n)" he hisses, picking up the bottle.

"WELL CAN YOU SLOW DOWN?! OR AT LEAST NOT DRINK FOURTEEN BOTTLES A FUCKING DAY?!" You scream, looking at him with tears filling your eyes.

"your overreacting," he mumbles, drinking more. "So can you shut up?"

"Thomas I lost my mother to drinking, so I'm worried-"

"WELL YOUR MOTHER WAS WEAK"

You froze, Tord and Edd entered the room (this is based on where the end didn't happen)
Tord yelled at Tom for saying that, while Edd hugged you.