Presents

CRAWLS FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL.
Howdy everybody I'm finally back..! It's been, a long few months. I'm now 17, officially single, happy as can be with a new phone and clean room. I've been healthier now, along with looking better! And finally have time to write :] happy holidays everyone,

Edd

He'd absolutely buy* you a new kitten (*he found said kitten, in a dumpster, and just washed it up) which you didn't mind, kissing the clean little dear. Named the little girl Marci after adventure time, as she was pitch black but LOVED red things.

Matt

He bought you all new makeup and stylish clothes to fit your style. That new swan makeup set? All yours baby, every color. That new bloody red nail polish from Chanel? C'mon I'll hire a personal nail painter. That pretty lingerie set from Gucci that you only glanced at? Don't worry if we ruin it I'll buy another!

Tom

He bought you every album of your favorite bands anything. Merch, record, CD, cassette, you name something that was remotely tied to it? You have it now. But now you kinda have a hard time putting it in places.

Tord

He went, all out. A trip to your favorite country, to visit every part of it! Then he'd let you max out one...maybe two of his cards buying things you wanted. He'd take you to get your nails done, a massage done (the person doing the massage had to be a woman and even then she had eyes on her during the massage.) and finally once your back home, a full course dinner of your favorite things.

Pat&Pau

They both did some little separate presents, Pat got you some plants you'd enjoy, while Pau got you some comfy ass blankets and smell good items. But together, they were able to take you to your favorite country for an entire week, allowing you to experience everything you wanted! They gave you lots of kisses in a nice hotel.