Saving the day

3/12

3/12

Next is

Oh boy time to pull off my best writing skills from the unpublished oneshot I write

Edd

"Edd, why are we heading to this store again?" You ask, walking next to him as he looks threw a book, mumbling slightly.

"I...need a part...23? No no it would have to— I need a part for the shaker I'm making!" He says, closing the book, smiling lightly as he looks at a few street names.

"You need to stop reading when talking." You joked, shaking your head.

"It's on brightwood street...oh! Here—!" He points out a large store almost in the middle of the street. You looked confused, not seeing this store before.

"...when did that get there?" You ask.

"They we're building it last year but finally got it running last week, c'mon—"

Edd grabs your hand and starts in the doors, you following with a small sigh.

You and Edd moved to an isle, looking for the part he needed. You looked off for a moment, a moment! And now Edd's gone.

"...edd—? Oh where did that man go—" you groan to yourself, looking around.

You walk up and down a few isles, not seeing the green cola drinking man anywhere. You soon sigh, walking up near the front to wait for him.

"Excuse me miss, are you waiting for someone?" A man asks, walking up to you with a bag of something he presumably just bought. You didn't really wish to talk to anyone but Edd right now.

"Oh, yes I am. My boyfriend is picking up some things for his work!" You smile, not wanting to sound rude.

"Hm, leaving you alone? Sounds like a bad boyfriend."

"...excuse me?"

"I don't know dear, he just sounds like a bad boyfriend leaving a pretty thing like you here.."