RA HC

red army head cannons/Tord Head cannons/my own OC at the end?
(These sort of follow my own AU type beat, I'm writing a story following this AU. I know I talk to much about it but it's called The Thorns That Stay.)

Tord;

He has a tattoo of the army's logo on the right side of his chest, and after the accident it was moved to an engraving on his robotic arm.

After the accident, he's on many different types of meds. Some he was already taking before the explosion. These include (don't attack me on these, I did light studying); Quetiapine for for Schizophrenia, Oxycodone for pain, along with Tramadol, Temazepam for sleeping, and Nortriptyline for depression and anxiety

He's always had a special interest in lizards, especially Leopard Geckos.

He has a very— petty side to him, after the accident, he's always thought of turning Matt into a zombie, to get back at his 'beautiful face' setting Edd in a room of cola, but it's diet cola. And Tom— ...well, a lot, maybe not petty maybe borderline insane.

He's actually Tord Larson II. His great grandpa is the original Tord Larson.

He originally wanted to be an Paleontologist, as a child, but as you know, the oldest son (and only, son) takes the hold of the army after the passing of the father.

He was close with his mom and aunt, his mother sang him to sleep as a young child, while his aunt made him treats. As a teenager, he had a falling out with her regarding something about the army. And his aunt got them back to talking after almost 2 years of not speaking whilst he was in Britain.

His father and him— are a story to behold, yes he did fatherly things, but more in a friend way. He was never a father to Tord.

After the accident, his mind was more twisted then it was before, such as before he only joked about experimenting on people, as Tom would always yell and say he would do it cause he's fucked up. But after the accident, he actually thought about it, and after the events of him taking over, he did it.

Red Army.

I like to think there are many based lying underneath radar before the take over.

Many soldiers before were willing to serve, while after, it was more of a 40% of willing, 30%forced, 30%brainwashed.

Everyone who serves has  a tattoo on their chest, women have it on their back shoulder, of the army's logo. That being said, if you were brainwashed, or forced to serve, it's either burned or cut, making a scar. Once you join, you're forever in the red army.

Rookies cause the most amounts of injuries in the bases.

There are many generals, them leading the bases, for example Matt 'leads' base 216 in the southern part of Russia. Tord mainly stays at bass 101, the biggest base. But he does have a house to go home to, his old family house out in the woods.

All of the bases pardon 101 have the same lay out. Offices to the north on the 3rd floor, training grounds all over the bottom floor, sleeping quarters on the 5th floor to the north, medical wing is to the west on the 5th floor, cafeteria on the 4th floor, meeting room on the 6th floor to the west, and generals office/spare office for Tord to the east on the 7th floor.

My own character.

Idk but I have an old character that I've kept around, her name is Anastasia SnowWilt, but she goes by Dr.SnowWilt or just Snow.

Her and Tord, to the base, are just close friends. In my own little world I have them dating, they dated long before the accident, and kept dating after.

Her and Tord are childhood best friends, they had a strain in their friendship though when Tord went to London to be with friends, but when he came back they talked.

This is what she looks like mainly off duty, she's the lead doctor in base 101's medical wing.

Her hair is dyed, she originally has jet black hair, but a lot of trauma with her mom later, she bleached it to no end, surprisingly still keeping it.

She got that scar from an accident when she was 18, around the time Tord left, there was a sudden explosion cause by improper storage of explosives. It went off and blasted through the floors. Snow was lucky to walk out with only a few broken bones, a concussion, and some open wounds.

She's riddled with anxiety.

Anyways free chapter cause I just got this done, I've been up all night since 9am yesterday. I'm going to bed—