Trips

Hey! Sorry I've been gone, happy October! I've been having some relationship issues and I honestly don't know if I'm gonna be in a relationship anymore when this weekend passes. It's fine? Sorta.

Edd

He'd take you to your favorite place, aquarium, plant nursery, wherever you want to go. He loves spending time with you and seeing you get dressed up.

Matt

Expensive trips! Trip to Paris, tours of bands you like (VIP included) beach trips with your own beach house. He loves to get you gifts that make you flustered by how god awful expensive they are.

Tom

Typically you all will go on a walk in the woods wherever your staying at, or he'll work his way into a band so you can see them up close! He loves seeing your face when you almost get caught while sneaking in, adrenaline junky.

Tord

He doesn't get much time with you to go on the trips with you, but when he's able to, he takes you EVERYWHERE. A day in any place you want, maybe more then a day. If he can't do with you, you'll only go a short plane ride away from him, he wants to be able to get to you fast.

Pau&Pat

Same with Tord, pardon you don't go anywhere when they aren't with you due to security issues. They love to take you to places around the world so you can be happy! Not Australia, Pau would die on the spot due to the spiders and bats and bugs and heat. He's a strong soldier and good with a gun, but he faints easily with the spiders.