Updates and news

Alright so, I'm good news; I'm currently writing ideas and will be posting them all together possibly next week or Halloween's week.
Bad news; I've lost a lot of old requests, my phone updated and deleted pictures that were not saved to the cloud (only 300 or so of my 1000 pictures were saved) and if you have posted a request and I have not gotten to it, please tell me in the comments.

Updates
School is going on break here soon for fall break, and where I live (Tennessee) and the area I'm in is very anti-vax, I believe my school will go online soon. We've had 10 people out for covid (very small school, 500 people)

Me and oliver have been talking a lot so I'm doing good mental wise, and adding I'm in every week therapy again due to some PTSD coming back and other shit I suddenly remembered.

And adding, I've started to play a game I'm really into (cookie run) and my brain will stick to that until I'm suddenly bored as hell with it. So yeah.

Me and Oliver have recently Bering having a lot of issues with another force (he keeps hearing elk screams...Elks don't live in cali, while I've been feeling watched and seeing things out of the sides of my eyes) and I recently did a saging of my room and did a lot of sigil writing (i study witchcraft)

I will be going to my moms this weekend as it's my fall break so I'll be staying longer to help around some things (my brother who's autistic has to be put to sleep so they can do his teeth, he normally fights the dentist when they do his teeth and they've gotten bad.) and im the child who doesn't feel shit, my emotions click off when in stressful stuff, so my mom needs me to be there so I can tell her to chill out.

Adding, I'm currently working on chapter 9 of Thorns, 3 of Bloody Roses, 1 of a new book, and working on this at the same time.

So yeah, just letting y'all know I haven't died or forgotten about this book. 🎷🦆