Effects from the fight

Edd༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

With you, you never came out of your room, while Edd just stayed quiet. Matt was worried about both of you, and your mental state. Tom would walk by your room and try to get you to eat, but you just told him you weren't hungry. Edd was so full of hate for himself he started talking less, and he was less happy. Tom was fed up with it, and Matt was so stressed.

"That's it! (Y/n)! Edd! You two need to talk before I make you!" Tom screams, slamming his flask full of Smirnoff on the table down.

You sat silently in your room, tears forming at the mention of his name. You looked at your door as loud footsteps echoed threw the hallway up to your room. Tom made no attempt to kick the door open, seeing as it is locked.

Tom (o-O)

Tom was just...gone, he was numb to everything, while you were more quiet, and rarely slept anymore. Matt tried to help you sleep by lavender stuff and more, but nothing worked, Tord tried to talk with Tom, but he just nodded or shook his head. Edd was just worried for both of you, constantly trying to get you to sleep, and trying to get Tom to talk.

But no one tried to get you two to talk...

Matt (3-3)

You just stayed around Space a lot, Edd was worried, and didn't even dare talk to Matt after that. Space was really worried, anxiety kicking on late at night. Matt...no one saw him during the day, he thinned down and looked sickly. He was basically dying with out you.

Everyone was worried...

Tord (>~<)

HECCIN D E P P R E S O

He felt so bad, he was numb, and became more snappy at people. You were...off, you seemed off planet. Paul and Patryk were there for both you and Tord, but your close friend, Yin, was there for you the most. She was just helping you, even trying to get you and Tord to talk.

You couldn't speak, and Tord didn't want you...right?

Paul and Patyrk (;^;) (-3-)

Paul never came home after he went for a walk, you woke up first and didn't see him anywhere. You went looking for a note and didn't see one, so you woke Patryk up in a panic.

"P-Pat! I-i-i-i can-can't-ca-can't fine p-p-Pau-Paul-Paul!" You started to hyperventilate, shaking him to wake up.

"Wha....?" He asks, still waking up. You started coughing, seeing as you couldn't breathe. Patryk shot up and grabbed your hands, looking at you. "Hey! Take a deep breath...its okay"

You were shaking and crying as Patryk held you, cussing under his breath. You just stayed panic, constantly getting up and down at night, waiting for him to come home. While Patryk called Tord and told him everything. Patryk was kind of scared to go to work, leaving you alone and stuff.

Paul...never came home...