Ruins

I wake up on the golden flowers. Did I ... really go back? But how? For the great desire to go back? It sounds stupid. Suddenly I see an eye staring at me among the flowers. I get scared but then I realize. It's Flowey!
Flowey: What happened? Why are we here again? .....What have you done?
It seems he remembers. Quickly, I explain what happened.
Flowey: Wait ... did you reset? How did you do? I thought only the determination could do it. Apparently I was wrong, or you have enough of it.
Determination? Wasn't it that feeling who let's you save in a precise point?
Flowey: Anyway what would you like to do now?
I hesitate to answer but then I do.
Flowey: Kill them? Even the crazy goat? But you managed to spare her, so why?
I do not answer
Flowey: oooh wait, I get it. You didn't find it interesting enough to spare her, did you? You want to try new ways.
I tell him that's not the only reason. I mean, can I get a happy end for me for once?
Flowey: Self defense? Experience? Suuure. Good luck then.
After a laugh, Flowey disappears
I walk. I hope it will be a good idea. Suddenly, from the darkness two hands reach me
Toriel: My...child
It's her. I don't even bother to tell her my name
Toriel: .... You fell, didn't you? Don't worry you are safe now. Come, I'll take you home and make you a meal.
We reach her house. Meanwhile, I kill some monsters when she doesn't look at me. It was hard. They begged me. I hesitated but I did it. There aren't so many monsters to kill. Maybe she already killed a lot of them. She offers me the cinnamon and caramel pie. I'm not going to eat it. I will not be poisoned again. I look the pie while the monster puts the ribbon behind my head.
Toriel: What are you waiting for? Eat before it rots ... heh
I refuse
Toriel: Aren't you hungry? ..... You should eat or you won't have strength
The monster gives me a forced smile. I tell her I want to leave
Toriel: Go away? But this is your new home my child
I insist
Toriel: ... Wait here, I'll be right back.
The monster goes into the kitchen. I get up.
... She came back with a syringe in her hand. There must be that stuff in there that he used to drug me. I step back
Toriel: Too bad, I was hoping you would behave well. Now I have to do what's best for you.
Sure it takes little to piss her off. Anyway, it won't happen again. I run away to the door of the end of the ruins.
Toriel: HEY!
I keep running.
Toriel: YOU LITTLE MONSTER!!
This time I will kill her
Toriel: NOW SANS! DO IT NOW!
After hearing those words I crouch down and let the monster stumble
Toriel: SANS STOP! STOP THE ATTACK!
She keeps saying that, but it's too late. She is skewered by the bones.
I take advantage of it, and before the whole body turns to dust, I eat part of her arm.
I stare at the door. I can't meet those two without a weapon. I go into the kitchen looking for a knife .... where are the knives? There are not. I keep looking around the house and find a toy knife thrown on the ground. Always better than nothing. I open that great door.
Flowey: Heh I hope you like your choice, because I don't think you will be able to reset again. I advise you to hide that toy for now, the humans who found it before you haven't used it. It seems they found it useless. However, it's better waiting before attacking. But you do it only for "self-defense" right?
Flowey laughs, and then disappears.
I got through the door and put my feet on the snow.