Empty marsh

I move away, until I reach a damp place, it would seem like a marsh. Suddenly something pops out from the ground.
Flowey: Howdy
I have never been so happy to see him. I greet him with emotion
Flowey: Did you miss me? You made a nice mess there
I nod
Flowey: Aliza, from now we better move on together
I nod and put him in my pocket. I start walking.
There is an awkward silence, then my attention focuses on one thing. I remain to watch it.
Flowey: Uh are you looking at the echo flower? It repeats everything you say until you say something else. But now it's strangely silent, but I don't think they're evacuated, you haven't killed so many people.
I let out a moan. The flower repeats it. I say something like "hi! How are you doing?" and the flower repeats it. It is strangely funny.
Flowey: Hehe are you having fun? You shouldn't leave your footprints in the flower.
He's right. I should stop. I keep walking.
Flowey: Heh remember that stand? It's just like this one here.
....
I keep walking without answering him. Suddenly I see a kid running towards me.
Monster kid: Yo! I've never seen you, are you new?
Didn't he notice that I'm a human?
I nod while Flowey giggles.
Monster kid: Be careful then! I heard from the town that there is a human around!
I start to sweat.
Monster kid: ... But yo! Don't worry, I heard those skeletons are looking for them!
Should it reassure me?
Monster kid: Yo don't tell it to the queen, she doesn't have to know there's a human around.
Flowey: What are you doing here? Aren't you afraid that the human could kill you?
I nudge Flowey as if to tell him to shut up.
Monster kid: Don't tell this to my parents but ... the fact is that I would like to see this human, then I don't think he would kill a child!
Flowey: Hehe are you sure?
Monster kid: Y ... yo of course I'm sure!
I say we have talked enough.
Monster kid: Y... you're right. S-see ya!
The child leaves, but comes back to the town. Flowey must have scared him.
Flowey: Heh will you eat him, Aliza?
Aliza: Flowey.... he's just a kid
Flowey: Didn't you want to kill everyone? He seems older than you anyway.
Aliza: ...
Flowey: Once Waterfall was full. Now they all eat each other. Oh be careful, this is a puzzle.
I have bad experiences with puzzles, so I don't move.
Flowey: Don't worry it's not dangerous, you just have to avoid the rocks.
I try to do it. It was easy.
Flowey: You should change your armor anyway. Why don't you throw the ribbon and try something else?
Aliza: Like what?
Flowey: There should be a tutu around here. It belonged to a human who also fell here but they died. First it was in a secret room but then the other fallen humans took it and reused it. There are ballet shoes too. They are much more effective than a toy.
Well he is right, it is time for a change. I keep walking. There are a lot of puzzles but I can solve them. They are quite easy
Flowey: Check in that "bush". I remember that the last human who reached Waterfall threw the ballet shoes there.
I check. True, there are ballet shoes. I wear them.
Flowey: You don't need the toy knife anymore.
I leave it next to some kind of blue mushroom
And then, a monster attacks me.
Flowey: Shyren-19 attack and 0 defense
The monster starts singing, but it doesn't hurt me
Flowey: Try the shoes.
I attack. I don't kill it in one shot
Then finally, it dies
Flowey: Look, they left some gold.
I earned 30 gold. But I feel something strange. What can I do with that?
Flowey: Come on let's go.
Aliza: Hey there is a bench. Could we take a break?
Flowey: Uhh as you want
....
Some time passes. Then miraculously, I speak.
Aliza: Do you think ... that I'm doing the right thing? I mean, I tried to be good, but it didn't lead me to anything.
Flowey: If you want my opinion, you've been too impatient. I don't know how you did the reset, but you could have saved yourself even without killing, since you knew what was going to happen. Is this a revenge for you?
.... I don't know what to say. He's right, I could have-
Flowey: Wait there's something under the bench.
Uh? Control. It's a dusty tutu.
Flowey: We found it! Quick, wear it!
I wear it and throw the ribbon. It looks like a protective armor.
Aliza: I am ready to continue.
Flowey: Alright
I continue. I keep talking to the echo flowers around when Flowey doesn't look at me. It is too funny. Then I reach a dark room.
Flowey: Touch the mushrooms. They will make your way.
I do it. Then, I speak.
Aliza: Flowey....
Flowey: Yes?
Aliza: What happens when you kill a monster?
Flowey: What do you mean?
Aliza: Whenever I kill someone, I feel a strange feeling. Something that wants me to keep more and more distant from others and with the desire to kill them.
Flowey: ...
...
Flowey: Okay, it's time I explain you something
Flowey comes out from my pocket and stands in front of me. Then, something appears in front of my body
Flowey: See that heart? That is your soul, the very culmination of your being. At first, the soul is weak, but it can grow strong by killing and gaining a lot of LV, which stands for LOVE.
Aliza: Love?
Flowey: Yes, it stands for Level Of ViolencE
Aliza: Ah yes, it makes sense.
Flowey: It's a way of quantifying someone's ability to hurt. The more you kill, the easier it becomes to start distancing yourself from others.
Aliza: So it's like power. The more I have, the less I suffer damage.
Flowey: It's not really power. You take less damage because more you distance yourself from others, the less you will get hurt. But you will hurt others more.
Aliza: Oh ...h.. how much LOVE do I have now?
Flowey: With the ones you killed you are now lv 8. Technically you killed Toriel, you always tripped her, and on purpose.
Aliza: ...
Flowey comes back in my pocket. After that lesson, I feel worse.
Flowey: Go that way, it's a hidden passage.
I go there. I am now in a village.
Temmie 1: Tem ... weak ... tem eats tem?
Temmie 2: Tem ... does not eat tem .... TEM EATS HUMAN
Flowey: You're gonna eat them right?
I start kicking these weird monsters with the shoes.
Temmie: D.... do you want to see our s..shop?
I keep kicking them. They die .... I eat the .... dust ?!
Flowey: See if you can steal anything from the store.
There is nothing, just pieces of cardboard.
Why do I feel guilty about these ... they called themselves "tem"?
Flowey: Back to top, there is nothing useful here
I do as he said. I pass another dark room, killing some monsters.
I keep walking, I reach a place full of those echo flowers.
I hear a voice coming from behind.
Monster kid: Yo wait!
I turn around
Monster kid: Yo there you are! Look who I found!
Flowey: I can't believe it
And neither do I. It's Papyrus.
Papyrus: HUMAN IT'S YOU! I COULD NOT REACH YOU BEFORE, I COULD NOT MISS THE APPEAL OF THE QUEEN, BUT NOW MY BROTHER AND I ARE WAITING FOR YOU FOR THE FIFTH AND LAST PUZZLE!!!
Wait what? Doesn't he know what I've done?
Aliza: H-how did you find me?
Papyrus: THE STRANGE BLUE FLOWERS HELPED ME TO FIND YOU WITH YOUR VOICE!
Aliza: ...
Flowey:...Idiot