Facing the sins

⚠️Very violent content in this chapter⚠️

It is a completely white or gray house. Oddly, Flowey doesn't comment.
Aliza: Does anyone live here?
I don't get an answer. What's wrong with him?
I enter the dwelling. It looks like a normal house, but it is empty. I don't think it's a bad idea to visit it.
Aliza: Can I .... take a look around?
Flowey: Do as you want.
Why does he look so strange? It's been like that since we hit that white corridor.
I walk around the house. I enter a kind of room. There are two gift packs.
Flowey: Ah, weird they're still here. No one has taken them yet ... not even Ch-
Flowey stops abruptly.
Flowey: Uh I mean, the human who broke the chains at the exit of the house.
Aliza: Which human?
Flowey: It was a human that I always confused with another heh. But ... in the end they managed to escape from this horrible place, but they left and left us in misery, because of them Undyne came to power as they killed and ...
I look at Flowey confused but at the same time interested.
Flowey: ....in summary since that human killed monsters the people did not want to treat the next fallen humans as friends.
Ah yes now I understand.
I go over to the gift boxes and open them. In one I find a heart-shaped locket and in the other one a knife. A real knife. Instinctively I take off my tutu and put the medallion around my neck. I grab the knife and throw the pan away.
Aliza: Finally a real weapon. I guess it will be easier now...
I don't get an answer. Resigned, I look at the house for a while. It appears to be an old family home. There are trophies, a family photo, more than one bed.... I think it's useless to ask Flowey if he knows who the house is.
Through another white corridor, and finally Flowey breaks the silence
Flowey: You know, you're starting to remind me of the first human who fell in the underground
Aliza: Uh? Did that human kill too?
Flowey: As far as I know they never killed monsters. But, you see, that human is dead.
I stop walking.
Aliza: .... dead?
Flowey: Yes and I was thinking .... what if they were the reason for your reset? That human had the determination and I was wondering if they had awakened inside you.
After those words I feel a shiver behind me
Aliza: W...WHAT?
Flowey: Calm down, my was a guess. It is also possible that this is not the case as you do not have the same soul, so you would not have a bond for this to happen.
I start walking again
Aliza: But even if it were? Why should they make me kill monsters?
Flowey: I think your wanting to kill monsters is entirely your will, but if that human was helping you without hesitating or making you move instinctively, it could be that since they're dead I don't think they have a soul anymore, therefore they would not feel compassion. But if you two were tied up, they might feel what you feel....
Flowey seems to have gotten lost in his speech
Flowey: Uh .... forget it, I'm starting to say nonsense.
I decide to continue but I keep thinking if a ghost is constantly following me.
After crossing the corridor, I enter a yellow room.
As I walk, I realize that I am in another corridor. In the middle of it, I hear a hollow voice coming from behind me.
???: You've been busy huh?
I whirl around.
I find myself a figure completely obscured by the shadows holding a weapon. The figure lifts it up and hits me with it before I even knew it. I let out a scream in pain. The wound appears to be deep.
Flowey: Are you okay?
Aliza: Y-yes....no...
Painfully I try to cover the wound, but not even the time to do it that my back is pierced, I bet by bones. I can feel the blood coming out of my mouth. Suddenly the face of the figure is illuminated by a sudden flash of light. I see. I see those damned eyes, with only one red eye and the other practically empty.
Flowey: Damn Aliza stand up!
I get up slowly, but the knife falls. It practically rendered me helpless.
Sans: So...do you think even the worst person in the world can change if they just try? Because I don't think so.
I try to get the knife back, but a bone sticks out of the ground and pierces my arm.
Aliza: AAAHH
Sans: finally we face each other
I take the knife with the other hand and I throw myself at him but....
Aliza:???
He dodged my attack. I feel something coming out of my chest.
In front of me I see the bone who has through my soul.
Everything becomes dark...