Dust or snow?

I walk and think. I suddenly feel guilty for killing her, but now I can't go back. Anyway I gave her a chance. But since I killed her I have a strange feeling that makes me want to be more and more distant from others. I wanted to try to kill other monsters too, but those ruins are practically empty.
Track
I hear a noise coming from behind, like last time. This time, however, I continue to walk without stopping. But I don't pay much attention and it happens again.
I scream and fall to the ground.
Sans: Heheh ... the old sneeking up and scaring them sh*tless trick. It's always funny
I can't believe it. I got scared again. I hide the toy knife behind me, then I put it in my pocket. After introducing himself he offers me his hand. I'm not stupid, I refuse it this time.
Sans: What's the matter kid? Don't you trust me?
I don't answer, but I give him a bad stare
Sans: ...... Take me away a curiosity, is it dust or snow that you have near your mouth?
My expression changes immediately. I quickly clean my mouth and get up.
Papyrus: SANS !!!!! SANS WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU TALKING ALONE AGAIN ?? I REALLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE !! SANS !!
Sans: ... That was my brother Papyrus. Heheh we better hide you.
He manages to get me again.
Sans: Quick, behind that conveniently shaped corpse
I refuse. I know it would be useless but he pushes me by force.
Sans: Come on, don't be a deadbeat. Heh
I insist to don't go there and I go out from there behind
Sans: No? ...
Papyrus: SANS! IT'S BEEN EIGHT YEARS AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T.... UH ....WHAT IS THAT?
Sans: She's a human
Papyrus:WHHHAT? REALLY? IT HAS A STRANGE EXPRESSION.
Sans: Yep you are right
He manages to get me
Papyrus: HOW STRANGE, DESPITE SHE DIDN'T FALL INTO THE TRAP, SHE STILL GET CAUGHT
Sans: Yep, she's stupid
I give him an angry look.
The tall skeleton throws me to the ground, this time I get up immediately.
After saying the same things, they go to prepare the puzzles. I have to find the right moment to attack them, but I can't do it if they are together.
I pass the first puzzle on the first try.
Then the second, using a freebie
Papyrus: I HAVE TO SAY YOU ARE VERY GOOD! BUT LOOK HOW THIN YOU ARE! I WILL MAKE YOU A MEAL, I WILL GO TO PREPARE IT!
He goes away. I follow him.
Sans: Hey wait.
This time I don't have blue snow in my hair, I don't even have that scar, so what does he want? I turn around trying to don't show fear, but I sweat.
Sans: You seem too smart to be a child, and sometimes you act like you already know what's going on. You aren't cheating are you?
...
Sans: Sure, you may be smart enough.
Suddenly, he pulls my hair.
Sans: But do you know what could happen if you really are cheating?
This is my chance. I take out the knife but .... he is gone. I'm too slow.
I see something popping out from the ground.
Flowey: Is he gone?
I nod
Flowey: Look, if you want to continue like this, avoid showing that you know everything. Even if you were playing the stupid. He already has suspicions about you. He of all will surely be the hardest to kill, so don't rush or he'll understand your intentions, okay?
I nod again, Flowey disappears.
The tall skeleton arrived and both offer me food.
Sans offers me the hot dog. I wonder what would happen if I chose that instead of spaghetti this time.
I go near his stand.
Sans: Hey what's up buddy?
After an idiot pun he offers it to me and I accept it, but I shake.
My shaking hand goes closer, but suddenly he drops the hot dog and grabs my arm while he pulls out an ax.
He uses it but stops before it cuts off my head. The ax touches my neck, but it doesn't go further. I hear a giggle domina from him. I raise my head. He is looking down. He noticed that I was pointing the knife at him and looks back to me. He must have noticed that it was a toy, maybe for this he is giggling. He lets go my arm but he keeps looking at me strangely, with that smile on his face. Something is wrong. Suddenly, I feel something going through my back. A bone, he stuck a bone in me. I feel the blood on my back. And then, he cuts off my head with the ax.
Then everything goes dark ....

Flowey: I told you don't rush. Why did you choose him? Did you want to see how you would die?
I do not answer
Flowey: Thankfully he killed you, because he figured out what you wanted to do. But now you have another chance, I hope for you that you won't choose him again
And so I come back to life.
This time I choose spaghetti. It's just me and the tall skeleton. I think I take the opportunity to kill him, but if I do it now I would not have a chance with the other skeleton. I eat spaghetti trying to avoid human remains.
Papyrus: SOOOO, HOW IT  TASTES?!?!?!
This time I say they're awful to see how he reacts, but he spills the plate of spaghetti on me. I must have offended him.
Anyway, I'm safe now with the tall skeleton on my side. If I let lower their guard I will be able to kill them.
I come back to Sans' stand
Sans: Hey, there's the humanitarian
He says the same things. It's starting to get boring. I continue without answering him.
Sans: You still look angry. Look, I want to believe you're not cheating.
Uh ....
After saying that, I turn around and see that he is dwelling on one thing. My neck. Why is he looking at my neck? I looked at him too. A scar?
Sans: huh ... when would you have done that?
The ax! It was the ax that made it when it killed me. Before he comes to a conclusion, Papyrus arrives to save me.
Papyrus: HUMAN! THE NEXT PUZZLE IS WAITING FOR US.