The broken CORE

I enter in that place. The interior is empty and everything is turned upside down.
I don't pay much attention to it and continue for a bridge. There is a big door in front of me but....
Flowey: This is our core, or at least, it was.
Aliza: What the hell is the core?
Flowey: Ah it's complicated to explain. Don't worry about it.
I keep perplexed. The place is destroyed. Seems to have been drilled all over with
Flowey: I wonder if she's dead
Aliza:Who?
Flowey: You just continue. If she's not dead, you'll kill her.
There are many machines now out of order for the place. It is all quite dark and there is not a soul.
As I walk, I slam my shoes against something made of.....metal? Steel?
Aliza: What the.... a pan?
Flowey: Take it! It's another weapon, better than the shoes!
I take off the ballet shoes. Finally, I would add. My toes were starting to hurt. They were also quite tight for me. I pick up the pan and examine it. It's burned out, but it looks pretty good. Not to cook, but at least to beat someone up.
Flowey: I don't think you'll be able to use it here. This place was abandoned long ago.
I guess he is right. I continue trying to find the way out as soon as possible. It never seems to end.
Aliza: Come to think of it, couldn't we have used the elevator near the entrance?
Flowey: This place is destroyed, do you think it would work? And then it may be that we find someone here, you must not let them slip away.
Aliza: Ah come on, this place is desolate, it's impossible for us to find anyone-
Tskkkk
I whirl around
Aliza: Huh? What was that?
I raise the pan.
Flowey: who is there?
A silhouette comes out from behind a wall.
???: L....e...
I remain still with fear. I hold the pan tightly, shaking. I've never seen anything like it before
Aliza: F ... Flowey what the hell is this being?
Flowey: Uh? It's you?
He must have realized that this was what he was referring to earlier.
Flowey: Come out
Flowey speaks with feigned kindness.
I approach slowly and it comes out of the shadow.
Flowey: I had seen well. Aliza, this is Alphys. She was a royal guard scientist.
Alphys: LEMONS!
Flowey: But now that I think about it it's strange that she is here, it thought that Mettaton took her away to cure her.
The strange creature keeps staring at me saying casually things.
Aliza:...who is Mettaton?
Flowey: He was our uh ... star, yeah let's put it that way.
The creature has the broken...head?
Aliza: But what happened to her....head?
Flowey: Oh yeah right, Sans did it. This is also why she keeps saying casually words. What a shame, she was smart enough.
Alphys: MR IGUANA HAS A LOT TO SAY!!!!
Alphys continues talking laughing. I almost feel sorry for her.
Aliza: Apparently I'll do her a favor if I....
I notice something yellow sticking out of that kind of lizard's head.
Aliza: ...What is that disgusting thing??
Flowey: Do you know what there is inside people's heads?
After realizing I step back and hold back the urge to throw up. How is she still alive?
Alphys: LEMONS!
I raise the pan in disgust.
Aliza: D-don't move
I hit the monster right in the head. I'm not surprised she immediately died.
Flowey: It was like she was already dead
I clean the pan of that yellow crap by moving away from the now dust body.
Aliza: Why did Sans do this? She wasn't even human.
Flowey: It's a story too long
How lazy he is.
I pass over a bridge and in the distance I see something.
Aliza: What is that stuff? It looks like a....
I get closer. It is destroyed.
Flowey: It's Mettaton! Why is he here?
Aliza: Ah. So...should I kill him?
Flowey: No, it won't be needed. Look at it, it's practically destroyed. But who has been to reduce it like this? Now he doesn't even have a soul anymore...
Aliza: I can't tell you, I don't know many people here unlike you.
I crouch down to examine it carefully.
Aliza: But look, these are holes.
Flowey: These remind me of Sans attacks, he may have pierced him with bones.
Aliza: Mhm I don't know, they don't seem to be caused by bones. I don't understand what kind of weapon it might be.
Flowey: But anyway, who cares? Don't let curiosity get you.
Aliza: Ah yes, sorry.
I get up and move on, but I keep thinking about who it might have been. I'm a little scared of what might happen
Flowey: This is the end of the core.
Ah, finally. After walking down a long white corridor, I arrive in front of a kind of house...