A brother killer

Papyrus tries to take me so.....I prepare the shoes.
Flowey: A...Aliza? Are you sur-
Before Flowey finishes his sentence, I hit Papyrus. I'm sure I'll kill him at the first try!
Papyrus takes the attack but.... why isn't he dead?
Flowey: Are you hesitating?
Papyrus: H....HUMAN? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO D-
I attack him again, but this time with more violence. It seems it's enough.
Papyrus: I...DIDN'T ESPECT THIS FROM YOU.
His body turns into dust, but the head is still there.
Papyrus: B-BUT WE COULD BE FRIENDS. S-SO....WHY?...
I take courage and I look in his eyes. His head is turning into dust.
Aliza: ...
Papyrus: D-DON'T WORRY, I KNOW YOU CAN BE BETTER! I...I PROMISE!
Now there's nothing left of him.
Suddenly I crouch down and I start to feel tears falling from my eyes.
Flowey: Are you ok? Why you're moan-
Aliza: I SHOULD HATE HIM, WHY I HAVE SENSES OF GUILT?
Flowey: Uh I should've espected this. After all you're just a kid.
I start talking while I sob.
Aliza: I....don't think this is a good idea anymore. But now I can't come back!
Flowey: Yeah I don't think his brother will forgive you for this hehe.
Aliza: Y...you're right I can't screw this up! I should proceed.
I look at the dust.
Flowey: We won't waste it, will we?
I take a piece of dust even if my hand shakes and I put it in the mouth. It's horrible, but when you're hungry everything can be tasty. I start to eat the rest, sharing it with Flowey.
Can he be considered as my partner now?
Flowey: It's better get out from here before it comes the brother, you're not ready for him yet
And I believe him. I bet that Sans is more stronger than Papyrus.
I get out from Papyrus's house.
I start to walk.
Flowey: Aliza wait!
I stop.
Flowey: There are a lot of mosters in the Snowdin forest where you can earn exp! Why don't you kill them first? Sans shouldn't be there right now.
It seems a good idea. I go back in the Snowdin forest and I start searching for monsters.
Aliza: But....how many are there?
Flowey: 16 left.
I start to kill 5 monsters. They hitted me with power similar to ice.
Flowey: Aliza watch out to the damage you take! You should take something to heal you up. Go in that way!
Flowey looks at a street and I go there. It's just an useless piece of snow. Wait I remember it, it's the snowman I helped in the other timeline! But the snow is acid.
Flowey: Oh I guess you can't eat it. Once it healed a lot of hp!
I take the carrot.
Flowey: I guess it can work. Eat it when it's less cold.
I nod and I put the carrot in the pocket.
I come back to kill. Damn, it's so cold here...
Flowey: Cmon you're almost done. There are 3 left.
I continue. I repeat the same thing more and more, again and again, while a sad atmosphere fills the place and the snow mingles with the dust.
Flowey: You're done. We can proceed.
I come back in the town.
Aliza: It's so quiet here...I could hear something before. Do everyone know....
I look at a shop.
Flowey: No worth to look in there. Yeah maybe you can steal but they don't have so many food to sell it. Why don't we take a rest in the inn?
I nod, because I'm pretty tired. I enter in the inn. The first thing I see is a counter with something behind it that looks like a bunny. I look at it.
Flowey: It's merely a decoy. The bedroom is upstairs.
So I go upstairs, I lie in the bed and I start to sleep...

Where am I? It's so cold and dark here! Please anyone help me! PLEASE ANYONE....

BuT nObOdY cAmE.....

I suddenly open my eyes and I scream.
Flowey: Are you ok? You slept for just 15 minuts...
Aliza: I...I think I had a bad dream. I....slept enough and I feel better.
I think Flowey noticed something is wrong with me for the way I'm talking.
Flowey: Well, if you say so, we can go.
I get out from that place and I leave the town once for all.