Snowdin Town

Right, the next puzzle was with those monsters. We arrive in the town, in front of that kind of bar. I open the door. Always them. If they attack me, I attack them.
"Is she a human? Do they know she's here? Look how small this is! She smells good! Anyone else is hungry?"
The usual things. No worth to talk with them.
Bunny: You're here because you want to know more about them, right?
I say I don't care, but always with that shaking voice because, even if I try to be strong, I am still scared.
Bear: Well, we can also move on to the last part then.
Everyone: LET'S EAT!
I hear screams. Grillby has arrived
Monster: Grillby story is sad, but I don't think you care.
Grillby takes me and puts me on the grill. As my screams spread around the place, I manage to take the knife and find the courage to attack him with hate. Oddly, I manage to kill him with a single blow even though the knife is a toy. All the monsters stare at me while I free from the grill and try to recover myself
Monster 1: SHE KILLED HIM!
Monster 2: HOW DID SHE DO THAT WITH ONE SHOT?
I look at them and subconsciously, I smile. I feel....stronger?
Some run away, others attack me, but I manage to kill whoever attacked me. I don't like what I've done. I realize that I hesitated to kill someone. Perhaps not everyone deserves this. I clean up myself from the dust before I get out of that place. For some reason, I start to feel a strong fear.
Sans: Making friends?
He looks at me smiling. I just have to hope that he doesn't enter in the bar, or he will see all that dust, but sooner or later they will have to warn them that the queen has arrived.
Sans: So what do you think? Did you have a good time warming them up? Heheh
Wait, I remember this scene....
Sans: uh .... they cooked you well.
I run away before that happens but ....
Sans: NOPE
I don't go far.
He manages to grab me again, grabbing my arm.
Sans: IT'S OVER KIDDO. IT'S TIME YOU HELP OUT A STARVING FRIEND.
Before he rips off my arm I take the knife and attack him without hesitation.
Sans: ARGH!!!!
He releases me and is pushed away by the attack. For the fear I didn't stabbed him with the toy knife, but I attacked him hard enough to distract him and be able to escape.
I run away from the town as far as possible. Why I did it? Now everything will be different. They will find out what I have done. Should I have to kill everyone? Could I do it?