The warm

It's very hot here. I walk with the thrill behind my back even if it's hot and I keep thinking about that damned echo flower. Where the hell did Flowey go?
Monster kid: Yo do you mind helping me drink? I can't do it alone!
I just realized there's a water dispenser near us.
I guess he needs my help because....he doesn't have arms.
Aliza: Uh ... yeah sure, now that I'm here I'll take it for myself too.
I take two glasses of water from the dispenser as I feel the sweat crawl up my skin.
Aliza: Here you go.
I help the little monster to drink. I would like to ask him what his name is but it doesn't seem important. Why haven't we introduced each other yet? However, I don't have to think about this now.
Monster Kid: Thanks!
I drink too. As I put water in my mouth, I feel like I have been released from prison after a hundred years. Despite being just a glass of water it is like being pulled out of a volcano.
Monster kid: So where do you live?
Ahh what do I answer him now?
Aliza: To tell the truth I don't live in Hotland, I just wanted ... to walk with you!
Monster kid: WHAAAAT? But ... it's dangerous to walk around here! There are weirdos who might try to eat us!
Aliza: Don't be a hypocrite, you too have walked just to see the human. Why can't I do it too?
Monster kid: I know but.....Undyne might be around and...
Aliza: What if she came back?
Monster kid: Yeah but ...
I'm afraid he might leave me now, I have to try to convince him to stay.
Aliza: I ... got an idea! How about looking for the human together?
Monster kid: Didn't you hear Undyne? They're dangerous! They hurt a lot of people and...
Aliza: If we meet them, I'll protect you!
Monster kid: Pfff you?
Aliza: Yes me, why?
Monster kid: I don't know, you don't seem like a protective and fighting type to me, at least not like Undyne!
Aliza: You shouldn't underestimate me. Besides, I don't have to be like Undyne to protect someone!
I'm starting to talk like a tough girl, but I still haven't figured out who the older of us is. Maybe him.
Monster kid: Ok ok sorry.
We set out on our path. Pretending I'm looking for "the human", I'm actually looking for monsters to kill. I'm starting to hesitate less and less. Without Flowey, however, there is no one to help me in the fight.
Trying not to get noticed by the monster, I encounter enemies that are also very warm. They all jump on me with the intent to eat me, but I manage to kill them. The ballet shoes are starting to burn though. Should I change my weapon?
Vulkin: can I help you?
AHIA! They hurt me with the fire. I kick them in anger until I kill them ...

I wonder if monster dust can heal me.
Monster kid: Yo what happened? Did you get hurt? Is that...dust?
What do I tell him now? I can't let it escape, but I have dust right on my shoes and my tutu.
Aliza: Here.....see....the human...uhhhh...I have....
I just can't find a good excuse.
Aliza: The human came here and....
I feel something rising from the earth.
Flowey: Come on Aliza, sooner or later you'll have to tell him
Monster kid: Uh? Tell me what....?
He's finally back.
Aliza: I'm the human

There is a moment of silence.

Monster kid: Y-yo are you kidding right? This is a joke right?....
I do not answer. The little monster backs away.
Monster kid: S-so you killed them?
The monster turns and whispers something. He seems to be talking to himself. Then he turns around.
Monster kid: I-I won't let you hurt others! Stay back! First you will have to....
Before he finishes the sentence I approach him making him back up even further. It is as if my movements are spontaneous.
I feel Flowey tie my belly and put her eye on my shoulder whispering something.
Flowey: Looks like free EXP.
The little monster quivers anxiously.
I don't know what EXP exactly means. I know they are obtained by killing. Whenever I killed someone in Waterfall Flowey told me how many EXP I earned, then other times he told me that my LOVE had increased. He told me what LOVE stands for but not EXP. I'm starting to assume that the more EXP I gain, the more my LOVE goes up.
Will I make no effort to earn them this time?
Monster kid: ...
Instinctively, I take the pose of a ballerina about to take a dance step, with the intent of lifting my foot in the air and kicking.
And I attack.

???: WE FOUND THEM!
Flowey: Damn, our free EXP!
Uh? What? What happened?
I realize that I have not hit the monster, but a kind of spear. Holding it is a monster in armor. Who the hell is he?
???: ESCAPE LITTLE BOY, WE WILL BRING THEM TO UNDYNE!
I see the little monster running away with a sad and frightened look, as if he were disappointed in me.
I back away from the strange monster. I can only see his eyes, the only ones discovered.
Flowey: He seems to be a member of the royal guard. If so, he works for Undyne, so be careful.
Aliza: I-I'm not afraid of him.
I am.
Guard: TELL UNDYNE WE HAVE FOUND THEM.
Flowey: Are there more than one?
I look around. There are two more of armored monsters.
Flowey: Ok....what do we do now? We are literally surrounded
I try to attack one of the guards.
Aliza: AAAAAAHHHH!
I feel like...swords go through my body.
There are several. I feel warm liquid all over my body.
Flowey: What? I didn't see them coming!
I remain paralyzed as my vision darkens.
Flowey: You're bleeding....
I no longer see anything, only darkness.

I return from the death.
I'm intact again.
Flowey: This time, act cautiously.
I have to try to get out of that circle.
Flowey: BEHIND YOU!!!
A small sword, or spear, pierces my shoulder. I feel an excruciating pain.
Aliza: AAAHH DAMN!
I try to hit a guard but another weapon pierces my leg.
Aliza: AAAAAHIA .....
I collapse to the ground, gasping and tearing, as they continue to hit me with hot magic to immobilize me.
Guard 2: Let's bring her to the queen
As they come close to take me, I suddenly open my eyes wide and all the pain seems to vanish...
Guard 2: huh?
Aliza: ahhhhhhh.....hhhehehhh
Guard 1: Why is she smiling? What is that stare-
Guard 3: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING YOU?
Guard 2: WHY ARE YOU.....?
That guard hasn't noticed it yet.
Guard 1: Uh? What? What are you talking about?
Here we are...
Guard 1: Huh? Wh...WHY AM I TURNING INTO DUST?
Flowey: Wow...you attacked him so fast they didn't even notice it.
I keep giggling as the blood comes out of my mouth.
Guard 3: HE'S DISAPPEARING! WHAT WE DO-
There is nothing left of him. I get up from the ground continuing to laugh.
Guard 3: ....
Guard 2: ...We have to avenge him
The monsters attack me very violently, but I am strangely faster than their attacks.
Flowey: How do you move so fast with those injuries? How much adrenaline do you have-
I hit the second guard without he even notices it.
Guard 3: No! Are you...okay...?
The third one stares at the friend's dust
Guard 3: D...don't...
I also hit him.

Now in front of me there is only a pile of dust. I put some in my pocket, I might get hungry later. My smile is taken away by an excruciating pain that makes me fall to the ground.
Aliza: Ahhhhh it hurts...
Flowey: Sure, you have some very serious body injuries.
Flowey removes the swords from my body with the vines and covers my wounds.
Aliza: AAAAHIA
Groaning, I take the carrot from my pocket. It is very hot now. I take a bite of it. It sears a little.
Flowey: Ah, good idea.
I'm starting to feel better. A carrot managed to ease the pain.
Flowey: Looks like we have to go through the lab, before I checked the elevators and they are not accessible.
After recovering, I get up.
Aliza: But is there anyone in that laboratory?
Flowey: I have no idea, I haven't checked there.
A great silence looms.
I approach the laboratory. It is in very bad condition.
It's closed. I try to knock for no reason.
Flowey: Maybe I could try...
Flowey forcibly opens it with his vines.
I enter in the laboratory. It is completely dark.
Aliza: The atmosphere is scary here...
I begin to be afraid.
I can not see anything.
Flowey: We should be close to the exit.
I begin to see the light again and feel that damned heat.
We left the lab. I resume killing. I keep feeling stronger and stronger. My fear for them seems to diminish...
Flowey: There are 30 left now.
After a few minutes of searching and killing, I make a clean sweep. All the puzzles seem to have already been solved by Flowey. We arrive in front of.... a hotel?
Flowey: Heh I wonder if she is still there....
Aliza: Who?
Flowey: You'll see if you're lucky