Back to Snowdin

Papyrus takes me and puts me on his shoulders. He starts to walk. Meanwhile, Flowey whispers words of comfort to me.
Flowey: You're an idiot, you're an idiot, you're an idiot, what an idiot
Aliza: Ok Flowey ...
Flowey: Why did you speak in the echo flowers? I told you to don't do it idiot!
Aliza: Sorry but it was stronger than me ...
Flowey: Now I'll have to see that maniac again, and I'll have to watch you do the puzzle of this other idiot, because of you! You can't even do a good genocide!
Aliza: You know, oddly insulting me doesn't help.
Papyrus: WHO ARE YOU TALKING WITH, HUMAN?
Aliza: Uhhh nobody
(Whispering)
Flowey: why don't you kill him now?
Aliza: I can't. I have to kill the other skeleton first, otherwise he will surely look for a way to revenge, and things will get more complicated. Plus it's better to earn more LOVE first, right?
Flowey: wow you've already become megalomaniac ...
Aliza: Megalomaniac? All the monsters here don't deserve to live!

Wait, what am I saying?
(End whisper)
Papyrus: WE'RE ARRIVED! THIS IS MY HOUSE!
Papyrus takes me off his shoulders. We are in front of the house.
My voice shakes.
Aliza: W-what about your brother?
Papyrus: AFTER YOU ESCAPED HE WAS DISORIENTED, THEN HE UNDERSTOOD HE ATTACKED YOU.
Aliza: So....where is him now?
Papyrus: WHEN WE WENT INTO GRILLBYS TO ANNUNCE THAT THE QUEEN WAS HERE WE FOUND IT EMPTY AND DIRTY WITH DUST. HE SEEMED TROUBLE BY SOMETHING AND IMMEDIATELY WENT TO SEEK YOU. NOW I DON'T KNOW WHERE IS HIM.
I swallow the saliva, while papyrus keeps talking confused.
Papyrus: I WONDER WHERE THEY ALL GONE. FEW PEOPLE SHOWED UP IN THE QUEEN'S APPEAL, BUT THEY SEEMED TERRIFIED. UNDYNE WAS FURIOUS.
Aliza: U-Undyne?
Papurus: YES, SHE'S THE QUEEN
Flowey: Damn her...
Papyrus: BUT NOW ENOUGH TALKING, THE PUZZLE AWAITS YOU!
Flowey: Don't be scared. Just think that soon he will be dead like the others.
Flowey makes a creepy laugh.
Papyrus: ENTER
I enter in the house. It is quite dark. The walls are covered with red stripes. Some of them lead to an oven. Wait, does he want...
Papyrus: Ready?