Isaac

Talia is in the boys locker room which isn't weird for her

Talia is in the boys locker room which isn't weird for her. "Danny that isn't going to work." She yell over her shoulder as she walks over to Scott and Stiles.

"Why she in the boys locker room." Klaus asks annoyed as everyone else shrugs.

"I'm serious. It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same." Talia smiles at him.

"Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me?" Stiles comments sarcastically.

"I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill you." He tells him.

"You know, you say that now but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? And it's very stressful on me and so yes, I'm still locking you up." Talia chuckles at him.

"Okay, fine. But I do think I'm in more control now. Especially since things are good with Tia."

"Wait why me?" They both stare at each other wide eyed.

"She still doesn't know that she's his anchor." Keelin realises.

"Because your my best friend and last full moon you weren't so it was added stress though completely my fault." He rambled nervously .

"Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." Stiles says as he places a hand on one of my shoulders.

"All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time?"

"Yeah, much better." As he opens his locker the chains fall out as Scott and Talia eyes widen as Coach comes over as the chains continue to fall.

"Seconed hand embarrassment."

"Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So - I'm gonna walk away." He says as he begins to walk away.

"That's good. That's a wise choice, coach." As he walks a way as Talia laughs and wave them bye and head off to soccer practise.

°°°