Gerard

"Is that everyone?" Scott questions

"Is that everyone?" Scott questions. "I think so. You're gonna find him by scent?" Isaac questions.

"Yeah, we both are." Scott answers. "But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac questions as Talia rolls her eyes.

"We need to talk." Derek tells tehm waking in as Talia keeps her head down. "All of us." Comes the voice as Talia slowly turns around.

"What the fuck?" She exclaims. "Language." Peter scolds her.

"Okay, seriously I think he's bipolar." Keelin comments.

"Okay, Captain America." She responds.

"Derek why isn't he... Lydia. You used her, you bastard." Talia excalisms as she's about to jump until Scott catches her by the waist.

"What the hell is this?" He questions his arm wrapped around Talia's waist. "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station." Derek says pointedly eying the arm around Talia's waist.

"Okay, hold on. He, he threatened to kill my mom and Talia. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?" Scott quetsions.

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous." Peter excalins. "Shut up." The three chorus.

"Who is he?" Isaac questions. "That's Peter, Derek's Uncle." Scott answers. "And Lia's." He adds pointedly.

"Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat." Scott sums up. "Hi." He waves.

"That's good to know." Isaac answers nodding.

"And also just like to state for the record that I never wanted to kill Lia." He answers.

"How is he alive?" Scott and Talia question. "Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. And maybe how to save him." He answers as Talia looks to teh ground somberly.

"Well, that's very helpful except Jackson's dead." Isaac answers. "What?" Derek questions. "Yeah, Jackson's dead. It just happened on the field."

"I don't understand why they aren't celebrating?" Hope questions. Surely if teh Kanima was dead wasn't that a good thing.

As Derek and Peter exchange a look with Talia. "Okay, why is no one taking this as good news?" Isaac quetsions.

"Because if Jackson is dead, it didn't just happen." Peter tells them. "Gerard wanted it to happen." Talai finshes as Peter holds back a smile. "But why?" Derek questions.