Midnight Swim

"They're coming back, so we don't have much time to talk." Deaton tells him.

"Who's coming back?"

"What is that?"

"Rubbing alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you? You will heal the same, just not as quickly, because of Derek." He tells him.

"Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how - How do you know anything? I thought you said he didn't know anything?" Scott begins to question.

"I asked her not to and it's a longer story. What I can tell you, is that I know about your kind. Your kind? I can help. This. This is something different." He says as he points to the body.

"Well, do you know what did it?" Scott asks.

"No. But the Argents will. Talia I also know you took a jab at Gerard normally i'd say that was a very stupid thing to do, however due to your outburst." Scott  looks at her shocked not knowing this information.

"He's going to underestimate me. Plus call me petty but it felt good and more effective than therapy." She tells them as Deaton nods at her suppressing a smile.

"Yes and this is the crucial part, they'll have a record or book. It'll have descriptions, histories, notations, of all the things that they've discovered." He tells Scott.

"How many different things are there?" Hope questions only knowing about Vamoire, Wolves and Witches she had heard rumours about sirens but other than that there wasn't much.

"All the things? How many different things are there?" Before Deaton can answer the bell is heard as Scott and Talia go into the closet.

"Scott stop." Talia whisperd at him.

"I'm not doing anything?" He replies confused.

"Part of you is." She tells him awkwardly as he looks down and the bulge on his trousers as Scotts eyes widen.

"Oh well that's just golden." Kol laughs as Klaus seems to be the only one annoyed as everyone tries to hide their amusement.

"You know what I'm just going to turn around." She tells him as she turns and you can see the uncomfortable look on both their faces. "This is worse isn't it?" She whispers as he nods.

"Mm-hmm." He tells her as she turns back around

"They're so awkwardly cute." Hayley comments at the teens blushed faces.

"I'm starting to think I need to buy a more prominent "closed" sign." Deaton greets them as Chris and Gerard Argent walk in to the clinic.

"What the hell are they doing there?" Kalus growls.

"Hello, Alan. It's been a while. The last I heard, you had retired." Gearard greets. "Last I heard you followed a code of conduct." He rebutted.

"If you hadn't noticed, this body is one of ours." Chris counters.

"I did, I also noticed the gunpowder residue on his finger tips. So don't assume I will be swayed by your philosophy just 'cause I'll answer a few questions. Considering I still have my own grudge." They both know that he's talking about Gabi.