Battle Lines

Talia is sitting in Morell's office as she looks at her aunt with raised brows

Talia is sitting in Morell's office as she looks at her aunt with raised brows. "Shouldn't there be a rule taht Is Goulding have to have therapy with my aunt?" She questions.

"Oh thank goodness she's okay."

"Talia, you've been through a lot." Morell tells her. "It isn't the first and I'm sure it is the last." Talia shrugs indifferently before wincing.

"The arm still huts." Morell notices. "Well Matt, the stalker and yes considering they found some wierd cropped photos of the two of us on his computer he's a stalker, who shot me in the leg."

"I knew I didn't like him." Klaus mutters.

"Then, crocodile dundee came and shot me with an arrow." Talia deapdans. "Have you talked to any of your friends?" Morell asks.

"Not really, we've all got our own problems, Scott mom found out about the supernatural." She tells her.

"Oh, didn't see that coming." Rebekah adds.

"Talia, perhaps we should talk about Alison." Morell adds. "Yeah, you mean like how when I find her I'm gonna stick an arrow through her gob and see how she likes it?"

"I would pay to see that."

"Talia." Morell warns. "Oh yeah, your right arrows are her thing maybe I'll burn her, seems like poetic justice." Talia retorts before sighing.

"She said she was doing it because she lost her mother." She sighs. "Perhaps, yous hold hold able to relate to it." As Talia scoffs.

"My mother wasn't a psycho, Victoria chose to sacrifice herself she wasn't burnt alive. Alison said that she was stronger than me because I couldn't do what she was willing to do." Talia tells her. "What do you think?"

"I think, I'm stronger than her because I fought the darkness, she doesn't thing I understand loss, I've loss more people than I have left and it all has one constant, Argents. Gerard, Kate and now Alison each time we've been hurt was because we assumed the better in them only for them to betray us like the monsters that they apparently hunt." Talia spits, her Uncle trusted Gerard, Derek trusted Kate, she trusted Alison all to be burnt, blinded and stabbed.

"So I'm done with Alison, she wants to be a killer and covering it up as some pathetic attempt of justice fine but if she kills Derek. I'm done with keeping my mouth shut because I promise you I will kill her." Talia finshes with a determined end as Morell can see the truth beneath her neices words.