3-It's on

Harry Styles

Grace.

Grace, Grace, Grace.

Of course I recognized her. How can I forget that angelic face? Well she looked hotter now, older and confident. Seeing her play felt nostalgic .

I'm still under her spell.

When I said I'm going to visit some friends here I meant Zayn not her. But I'd take that as a win, loved the coincidence.

But I don't think she liked seeing me. She looked shocked, annoyed maybe. Yeah I think she was annoyed because she quickly ran off the stage.

She looked so pretty in that tight purple dress. Isn't she cold? It was freezing outside.

Why do I even care, it's not like we're friends anymore.

In fact we haven't interacted in four years.

I don't even know what I feel for her now.

"You're here" Zayn said, interrupting my thoughts. "Yeah! Missed me?" I asked sarcastically.

He laughed, pulling me for a hug. I've seen Zayn a couple of times in the past four years. We've been texting and talking after I left. He's the only one of my old friends that I've been in contact with.

"Where have you been?" he asked

"Working, and I actually came here for work" I stated, taking a sip from my cup.

"Great" he said, searching in the room with his eyes

"Looking for someone?"

"Yes actually" he was still looking

"Who?" I asked again, maybe I annoyed him but I really wanted to know if we were looking for the same person.

"Grace" he let out a sight

Knew it!

"Oh, she actually left the stage earlier"

"You both met?" he looked shocked

"No, I mean yes but we just noticed each other, we didn't talk"

"Fuck!" he pulled out his phone

"What happened?"

"I should've told her that you're coming tonight," he said, dialing a number.

"Hey Grace, where are you?" he pulled his phone away from his ear with an annoyed look on his face, I could hear her yelling at him through the phone "Hey I was going to tell you I just didn't find the right time ! Grace! Hello?" he pulled his phone, staring at it "She hung up!"

He called her again but I guess she turned her phone off "Grace! Stop with your damn stubbornness and open your goddamn phone! We can talk about this!" he yelled at the phone leaving her a voice message.

Grace Woods

I didn't know where I was going.

No but like seriously I didn't know how to get home.

I wasn't lost or anything I knew where I was. But I didn't have my car or my jacket or anything. I just had my purse and I was in a damn short dress, it was freezing outside.

I had so many thoughts until Zayn decided to interrupt them by his call

"Hey Grace, where are you?"

"How dare you call me now? You already betrayed me by bringing your dear friend to the club without telling me!" I yelled at him through the phone.

"Hey I was gonna tell you I just didn't find the right time !" I hung up, I was already fed up and I didn't want to talk about it.

Well now I regret it because I could've told him to give me a ride and we can argue about this on the way to my house. Well, no I have some dignity so I turned my phone off.

I was already far away from the club so I couldn't go back and I couldn't find a taxi. And an uber would take a long time so no.

Call Aidan maybe? That's also a no because what am I gonna tell him? Sorry Harry came back that's why I left. Can you now take me home?

Oh! Violet!

I turned my phone on again to be welcomed by Zayn's unwanted voice message. I called Violet and thank god she picked up.

"Heeeeey!" I said in a high pitched voice

"Did you get in trouble?" she asked annoyed

"No. Well yes kinda"

"What happened?" I can hear the worry in her voice

"Something kinda happened at the club so I left without my car and I'm in the middle of the-"

"Okay I'll come and get you" she interrupted me.

Oh God, I love her!

"You're literally my savior. I love you!"

I sent her my location and she was here within ten minutes.

"Oh my God Grace don't tell me you went out this weather wearing this dress"

"Okay I won't" I said with a big smile, she rolled her eyes.

"There's a jacket in the back seat you can wear it"

Violet is my best friend we met in high school. Well actually we met when she moved next door but we became friends because we went to the same school. And she still lives next door with her mother. Since the accident and after my mother's leaving she became my older sister, even though she's just months older than me.

Two years ago her and Zayn started dating but they broke up after three months. She was afraid to date him at first because she knew how much he loved my sister and how much he changed after she passed away. She couldn't handle it saying that she can't and she won't fix him.