34 - Jealousy

Grace Woods

It's been a week now since Harry left and I never felt more alone. But he kept calling and texting every day.

"You should've seen him, Grace, he's so small and so beautiful" Harry said, talking about his friend's kid.

I smiled "I had my period last night, so I don't think we're gonna have one like him any soon" I teased.

"I'm still mad at the way you messed with me last time" he scrunched his nose.

"Oh stop it! You're the one that is talking about kids right now"

"Alright. Alright. Are you okay? Do you have any cramps?"

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night but I'm better now"

"Are you alone?" he asked.

"Yeah, I think Violet and Zayn went on a date this morning"

There was a knock on the door. I was about to take the air pods off but Harry said to leave it.

"Don't hang up!"

"Harry, I'm fine. I'll be fine don't worry"

"Okay then don't hang up I won't bother you. I won't talk."

"Fine."

I opened the door and it was the last person I was expecting to see today.

"Niall!" I shouted. "Oh my God"

"Hey" Niall said softly.

"Niall! Oh that Niall! You still didn't tell me about who the fuck is Niall!" Harry yelled in my ear.

"Come on in." I said letting him in as I glanced at my phone's screen.

"No! No, don't come in! Harry yelled again.

"You said you won't talk!" I mumbled.

"Huh?" Niall asked.

"Oh no, no that wasn't for you" I said as we got into the living room "This is Harry" I showed Niall the screen, Harry waved his hand with a fake smile. "He's... uh"

"Your boyfriend?" Niall asked. I looked at the phone. Harry didn't say anything.

Disappointed but not surprised.

"No, he's not my boyfriend" I whispered.

"Your brother?" Niall said.

"No! no he's not! You can't fuck your brother!" I slapped my mouth with my hand.

Niall laughed. It was so loud. I liked that, it made me laugh.

"Do you want anything to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water?"

"A beer" Niall said.

"No don't, Grace" Harry warned. I'm glad I had my air pods on.

"Yes, one minute" I smiled.

"No, I'm joking I can't drink right now, but I'll have a coffee."

I went to the kitchen to make a coffee and Harry wouldn't shut up about Niall.

"Oh my God! Stop!" I whispered a shout. "He saved my ass that night when I was in the middle of nowhere. He offered me a ride and took me home. That's it. If he wants to hurt me he could've done it when we were in the middle of nowhere or when I was stuck in a car with him for three hours" I explained.

"Okay, why didn't you say anything about us?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You said this is Harry and then you stopped. You didn't even say yes when he said your boyfriend"