13 - Kisses

Grace Woods

We were lying next to each other on the bed still trying to catch our breath.

We didn't do anything more than kissing. We're going to take it slow like he said I don't want to rush him into anything. The only thing that I want right now is to act like that night never happened and he didn't leave like that.

"You know I didn't leave you, Grace. I left for college" he said, his voice was hoarse, staring at the ceiling

"I know, I kind of begged you to go just like your parents said" I rolled to my right, he was still looking up.

"You wanted to take that year off and wait for me until I graduate so then we can leave to new York together" I continued "You left because of what Aidan said" he looked at me after I said that "Grace about that..."

I didn't let him finish that sentence, I put my hands on his lips "Don't ruin today because of something that happened four years ago. We'll talk about this, just not now." I whispered, my hand rested on his face and my thumb started caressing his cheek while his hand rested on my waist.

I want to stop everything and live like this forever.

Someone's knocking on the door "That's my cue. I have to leave" he said standing up "We'll meet tomorrow, at the studio" he said with a smile. I nodded, his smile made me smile.

He leaned down and kissed me. I could get used to that. I like kissing him.

I also stood up because I had to see who was knocking.

It was Violet. I was dying to see her. Zayn said he was going to talk to her. Finally!

"Hey Violet" Harry said to her, I can tell she was shocked to see him here. She didn't say anything but she was sending him daggers instead. Honestly, I don't know what he was expecting

Now she's glaring at me. Great!

I was still standing in the doorway; she passed me with her shoulder hitting mine. Ouch

"See you tomorrow, Grace" he said before getting in the car, waving at me. "Grace!" I heard Violet yelling from inside of the house. " I'm coming!"

"What is he doing here? Didn't we agree he was a dick! That was yesterday Grace! This happened within twenty-four hours. You said you'll call me later, you didn't! Didn't you say he tried to kiss you?"

Yeah Violet about that...

"Baby. Violet. Love. How about you calm down, we'll talk about it, you don't have to freak out" I said putting my hands around her and forcing her to sit down "Or are you freaking out because of something else" I said with a worried face. Let's hope my acting skills aren't that bad.

"Oh yeah. Seeing Harry in your house just had me speechless. I talked to Zayn today" she finally changed the subject to the main one

"Oh! When was that?" I asked

"This morning, he came to the coffee shop and made a scene" she said getting annoyed

"Wait what? This morning? So you're telling me that Zayn Malik woke up before eleven o'clock?" she nodded

"And what scene did he make? What are you talking about" I asked again, but I swear I don't know what she's talking about this time "He came insisting that we have to talk and when Mark asked him if there was a problem he threatened him! You know he never liked him from the beginning saying he's in love with me or something" she ranted

"I don't like Mark either, he's a prick. I'm with Zayn on this one he likes you he just wants to make Zayn jealous" I said, I wasn't lying. I was right.

"You're with Zayn on this one huh? You're always with Zayn! For you he's always right!" she yelled, throwing her hands in the air, sometimes I think she's going to slap me because she talks a lot with her hands.

"Okay, calm down" I whispered, taking her hands in mine and putting them down

"I'm so confused, Grace" she sounded exhausted

"Do you love him?" I asked

"I do, of course I do. But he's making it hard for me" she mumbled, looking at our hands.

"Then be with him! It's been four years! And if you want me to be honest with you he loved you more than he loved her. He wanted to move on, when he started to move on you broke up with him! They were just best friends Violet! Yes he loved her but she never loved him back the way he wanted. That's not love. What you have with him is love" I tried to explain to her without hurting her feelings

"Look, both of you are my best friends. I don't want to push you to do anything. But both of you look miserable without each other. I just want you to be happy" I added but she wasn't saying anything "I'll grab some ice-cream" I said with a smile, tapping on her hand.

"Grace!" she yelled my name. I stopped walking. "I hope that someday you'd do by your own advice" she said, I turned around and smiled at her.

I don't know what she meant by that. Is she talking about moving on or being happy? I really don't know.

"And you're going to come here and tell me which one gave you that stupid hickey!" she yelled from the living room.

***

Can't believe this story is at 1.4k reads already!!

Might be updating later ;)

Love y'all <3 kisses