39 - Carolina

Grace Woods

"It felt so good being there" I said as we got inside his apartment.

"You sound like some creepy person" Harry said.

"What? Why?"

"Because we just came back from a cemetery and you said it was good being there" He chuckled.

"I didn't mean it like that" I laughed "But it felt good visiting my dad and my sister after all this time"

"When was the last time you went there?" he asked.

"Four years ago" I said taking off my shoes "I never went there after that night"

His face dropped. Did I make him uncomfortable with that? Oh no he looks sad.

I got on my tippy toes and planted a kiss on his cheek "Don't be sad. At least not today, we're getting tattoos, remember? I didn't say it to ruin the mood, come on."

"I'm gonna change"

"Okay, I'll make lunch" He smiled, leaving a soft kiss on my forehead.

I changed into a brown top and some black jeans. All I was thinking about is the tattoo. Harry has beautiful handwriting. I mean it's not that good but I really don't mind he could write or draw anything and I would still tattoo it.

But I wasn't thinking about myself, I was thinking about him. I don't want him to have an ugly handwriting tattooed on his beautiful body.

I sit down on his desk, trying to find a blank paper. But something caught my eyes. Words actually.

Good girl

I tried to ignore it, writing the word sunflower over and over again trying to change my handwriting so it would look beautiful.

She's a good girl

I can't stop myself from looking at these other words. I pushed the papers to the side and pulled the one that had these words. There was Carolina written on top middle.

A song.

She's such a good girl

She's a good girl

She feels so good

I heard those words before

How would I tell her that she's all I think about?

Well, I guess she just found out

Well, if that's what I think it is then yes I guess she really just found out

I wanna shout it out

And I hope she hears me now

I do. I mean she does.

"Did you read it?" Harry said from behind me. I turned around and nodded. "Oh no it's supposed to be for your birthday" he looked disappointed.

Oh no

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to ruin it" I said, putting my hands over my mouth

He took my hands. "It's okay, don't worry about it" he smiled.

"I heard those words somewhere else, well everywhere actually. Are you writing about our sex life?" I grinned.

"I'm sorry" he apologized "Does it make you uncomfortable?"