24 - Close

Harry Styles

When I was getting ready to go to the club to meet Grace Kate called me saying we should meet. I only said yes because she told me it's about Grace. So I told her to meet me at tightrope.

I was waiting for her outside so Grace wouldn't see us together and think that there's actually something going on.

I really just wanted to see Grace.

"Hey" Kate's voice spoke from behind me. I turned around "Don't get mad at me again I just came here to warn you"

"Warn me?" I asked "About what"

"That guy. We met the first night you brought me here. Grace's boyfriend. He's a fucking psychopath" she said quickly.

"Wait, what? How do you even know that?" I was so confused, they just met once.

"He came to me. I don't know how he found me in the first place but I didn't care at first because I was so mad at how you treated me. and he was so mad that she left him."

"I still don't get it"

"He's the one that told me to go to your house. He said he had some sort of plan. He didn't tell me about it but he said I get to get you back and he'll get to get her." She explained.

I was trying to peace it all together "What the fuck?"

"I'm so sorry Harry. At first I did it because I was so mad at you. But he came this morning and fucking threatened me. He's obsessed Harry. Believe me. Just let him have her. He won't stop anyways."

"Why should I believe you anyway? You..." I stopped talking when I saw Grace.

"Grace! Wait!" I shouted, running to catch her. I grabbed her hand.

"Don't touch me" she hissed "What do you want?"

"Can we talk?" I asked, not wanting to piss her off.

"No, I need to be drunk to listen to whatever you're going to say" she looked behind me. "Have fun" she looked back at me "Both of you" she said, faking a smile and walking away.

"Grace!" I called her name. She just kept on walking, sticking up her middle finger.

I went back to Kate "You go home now I'll take care of it." When she started to walk away I saw Aidan coming out of the club. "You got to be kidding me!" I whispered to myself. Was he there with Grace?

I ran up to him and my fist connected with his jaw. "What the fuck is your problem?" he mumbled, holding his jaw.

"You" I shouted, holding him by his shirt and throwing him against the wall. His hands hold my shoulders and he hit me with his head. I had to take some steps back, my nose is bleeding.

Anger.

This is the only thing I have left. Anger.

I don't even remember how we ended up on the ground. I was on top of him. Staring straight into his eyes. A smirk formed on his bloody lips before security brook us away and he disappeared.

"What was that for?" A hand turned me around by my shoulder "Jealousy?"

"Why did you let him go" I pushed him.

He pulled me into the club by my hand "What the fuck is wrong with you" he yelled as we got into his room.

"He deserved it" I said as he handed me some tissues "I did nothing compared to what he did to Grace"

"What he did to Grace? What are you talking about?"

Shit

I promised Grace I wasn't going to tell anyone. It wasn't my part to tell. But I also promised Zayn to tell him about what's wrong with her.

"He used to hit her" I said looking down at the bloody tissues. "I don't know if she told you or not but that time she went on a 'vacation' in Chicago it wasn't a vacation she had to stay at the hospital because he beat the shit out of her"

His eyes looked darker than ever, his fists were clenching. "He what?" he mumbled through clenched teeth, tilting his head a bit. 

***

I'm so sorry if this part is short but I'll be updating later <3