22 - Anywhere but here

TW: mention of rape

Grace Woods

He grips my shoulders again and pushes me harder, my head roughly hit the wall "How are you going to call for help now" his teeth clenched. It made me nervous. The back of my head hurts, I whined "See! All you do is whine"

I dropped my purse "Just leave me alone" I whispered.

"No! I fucking proposed to you, Grace!" he yelled.

I chuckled "You call that a proposal. We were fucking fighting because you cheated on me when we weren't on a break and you pulled a fucking ring saying let's get married!"

"And you're a fucking angel! Did you think I forgot that you slept with Zayn? And I allowed you to work with him after that"

"Cut it, Aidan. You didn't allow shit you're fucking scared of Zayn. And let me remind you we were on a break because I found a naked girl in your bed" I wasn't scared anymore. I was just angry.

"Okay, I'm sorry about that. Let's forget about it and start again. We'll do it right this time"

"You don't understand do you?" my voice got louder.

"And you don't actually expect me to let you go, do you?" his face reddening. His fingernails digging deeper in my skin.

"Help!" I shouted but he was quick to cover my mouth with his hand.

"Stop it, Grace!" he moved his hand down.

"Or what? You'll hit me again?" I tried to break free but he pushed me against the wall again.

"Yes. I'll do it if I have to!"

I heard something drop to the ground and I saw two hands grabbed him by the back of his shirt and yanked him against the wall next to me. I gasped.

It was Harry.

I took my purse and his jacket from the floor, stepping back "Don't you dare touch her again" Harry roared.

"She's not your girlfriend. Stay out of this" Aidan said while Harry was still locking him against the wall with his arm on Aidan's neck.

"I don't think you both have any sort of relationship either"

"Why don't you just leave to wherever the hell you were?" Aidan got angrier.

"I will. And she's coming with me" Harry smiled his grip loosening slightly.

"You think I'm going to allow that" Aidan said, tilting his head. "You think I'm going to let take what's mine"

"She's not a thing for you to win" Harry nailed him right in his nose "Touch her again and I'll break your neck"

I didn't say anything. I can't tell if I was embarrassed, scared or sad. Harry took the things from hand "Wear this" he said putting the jacket on my shoulders "Are you okay?" he asked in a calmer tone. I nodded. "Let's get out of here"

We didn't go to the parking lot we just kept on walking until we reached a park. I stopped "Can we take a break, I'm tired" I said, without making eye contact with him.

We got into the park and sat on one of the benches "I hate violence" I randomly said, breaking the silence. "I hate when someone yells at me" I added "I don't like being drunk. I don't like drugs especially cocaine" I carried on

"And I hate baths" I finally said.

"Where's is all this coming from?" he asked, I could see him looking at me from the corner of my eye.