35- To begin again

This is the second time I update today so make sure to read the last chapter

Grace Woods

It's been four days since the last time Harry called. The last time we actually texted was the night before Niall came here.

Me: my throat is kind of bored right now

Harry: I bet your thighs are lonely too

He still texts me, asking me if I'm sleeping and eating enough then he ignores me for the whole day.

I can't just text him and say 'are you mad at me'. I won't. I know I didn't do anything wrong. So he better explain this.

My thoughts got interrupted when the doorbell started ringing. "Surprise!" Zayn and Violet shouted as soon as I opened the door.

"What are you two doing here? And what's up with all these bags?" I asked as they walked to the kitchen, ignoring me.

They put the bags on the counter "We bought drinks" Zayn said.

"And groceries." Violet added.

"Okay. Why?" asked.

"We're making dinner. The three of us haven't hung out in a long time" Violet explained.

"We were together at the club two nights ago."

"Oh my god, Grace!" she whined "Don't kill the mood! Let's just have fun. Even Zayn is going to cook."

"Why don't we just order pizza and put on a movie" I suggested.

"No!" they said at the same time.

We made dinner. Actually they did, I just made the salad and prepared the table outside. Now I'm helping Violet bake a cake.

The doorbell started ringing. "Grace, can you check the door." Violet said.

I looked at Zayn "Zayn can you see, please?"

"It's your house. You check it."

What the fuck is wrong with them? I opened the door. "Oh my God!" I screamed

It was Harry. I didn't know he was coming back today.

He pulled me in for a hug, my feet aren't touching the floor anymore. He finally put me down. He grabbed my face with his hands and pulled me for a kiss.

I was out of breath when he let go. Both of us smiling like idiots, I hugged him again.

"I missed you so much" he squeezed my body in an attempt to pull me impossibly closer to him.

"I missed you too"

"Can we finally have dinner" Zayn said, leaning against the kitchen's door frame.

"You knew!" I glared at Zayn. "You're supposed to be in my team."

He laughed "The dinner is ready. In the backyard" he said before walking away.

"Go, I'll join you. I need to wash my hands and I'll bring you a jacket just in case you get cold" he said, going upstairs.

I got outside. "Where's Harry?" Violet asked.

"He went upstairs to bring me a jacket and..." I said as I sat down but I got interrupted.

"You got him wrapped around your finger haven't you" Zayn teased.

"Hey, don't say that" I smiled.

We had dinner. It was an actual mess, but it was fun. And I did in fact get cold.