26 - Gentle

Tw: violence, SA

Grace Woods

Lucid dreams.

I don't know why I always have these kinds of dreams.

I am aware that it's just a dream. But I can't stop what's happening, even though I know it's not real.

Like this moment. I'm sitting in a garden with Harry.

I know he's not here because I can't hear a thing from what he's saying. And I remember I'm not in good terms with Harry now.

Why am I not in good terms with Harry?

I woke up. I knew it was a stupid dream. Trying to get up from the bed, all I felt was pain especially in the back of my head. There was a bandage when I touched it.

What the fuck is going on? Where am I?

Looking around the room. I don't recognize this room, it was a small one with wooden walls and a weird decoration. Everything was made of wood. There was staircase and a large window with closed curtains. But you can tell it's the morning because apparently it was sunny outside.

I should be panicking right now but for some reason this place is comforting.

The last thing I remember is going back home from the club. Then everything else after that is a fucking nothing.

I fucking hate waking up not remembering what the hell happened before I slept.

But I kind of remember felling a sharp pain in the back of my head. That's it.

I got up of the bed going to the window.

Trees.

That's what I could see. Just a lot of stupid trees.

It didn't look like a forest because there were other cabins. Well that explains why everything was made of wood.

I heard footsteps coming from the staircase "You're finally awake".

Oh fuck me!

"Aidan?"

"Why are you surprised princess?" he smirked, leaning against the wall.

"Yeah, I'm sorry it's my fault. Because who else would fucking kidnap me" I crossed my hands in front of my chest.

"First of all, it's called we got away to have some time alone, I didn't kidnap you. And you are clearly free your hands are not tied or anything"

"Alright then, I want to leave." I said going in his direction.

"Oh no you're not going anywhere" he grabbed my hand "You can't even leave"

I yanked my hand "What else do you want from me, Aidan?" I said going downstairs.

"Just one last dinner together. I promise you will change your mind after that" he said following me downstairs.

"Do you think I'm going to actually change my mind because of some stupid dinner." I tried to open the front door. "Why is it locked?"

He chuckled. I tried again but nothing. I checked the windows and they didn't even have a lock "You're fucking crazy!" I yelled.

"I told you. You can't leave" he scoffed. "There are clothes upstairs if you want to change" he came closer "And don't even think about screaming or making a scene" his hand caressed my cheek "Because they won't help you. No one will" he smiled.

"I'm going to make lunch. Do you want some?" he asked, going to the kitchen counter. He can see every action I make because the whole place was open there was just one door upstairs and I think it's the bathroom.