7 - Stay

I don't know when I'm gonna start working with Harry. But He's coming to the club tonight.

Zayn invited him and Aidan. Sometimes I forget that they were all friends at some point. That felt like ages ago.

Well I won't say that Zayn is the one that came up with the idea it was me actually, since their relationship is kind of messed up now and I don't want them to be like this because they used to be very close.

It took me the whole day to get ready. I took a long shower. I shaved, I waxed, I did my skin and hair care routine, which I haven't done for a long time now. And it actually felt so good. I did my makeup, I tried to do something very simple because I'm going to wear my favorite black dress tonight.

It's kind of weird that I'm doing this to... I don't know maybe impress him or something. But the mention of Harry alone gives me butterflies.

Just hearing his name makes me smile like an idiot, and I can't stop thinking about him.

He's tangled in my soul.

***

"I did this for you, remember. Harry is my friend, yes. But I still don't like what he did. I'm not going to forget about what he had put you through and become 'best friends' again"

"Thank you" I say politely with a big smile. I know that their friendship hasn't been the same after Harry leaving, but Zayn was the only one that got to say goodbye to him and went with him to the airport. They've been interacting these past four years but they both kinda kept their distance and broke their bond.

"I don't like doing this, it feels wrong because you're still with Aidan. Look if you still have feelings for Harry just break up with Aidan already" he said as we walked back to where Aidan was standing.

I saw him through the crowd of people, he was still at the entrance. He has finally came.

He came with a girl.

"No I don't" I denied, still looking at Harry "I just want to fix everything with Harry, so we can work together peacefully. That's it"

My eyes trailed back to Aidan. I didn't want him to catch me staring at Harry.

He approached us "Mate!" he hugged Zayn.

Well to be honest Zayn didn't look very pleased but I played it off.

He shook hands with Aidan and just looked at me for a couple of seconds, smirking.

"This is Kate" he introduced her, smiling "Kate these are Zayn and Aidan my friends from high school, and this is Grace, she's Aidan's girlfriend and Zayn's friend"

Zayn's friend? Seriously? Fuck you Harry!

"We're gonna work together, she's the drummer. And she also used to be a singer" he added

"No, I'm not" I said trying not to make eye contact with him

"Oh my God really? I'd love to see you perform" she chuckled.

Just get away from me.

"I am performing tonight actually" I announced.

"I didn't know that" Zayn asked, confused.

"Well, you know now" I glared at him. He just nodded.

***

All along it was a fever

A cold sweat, hot headed believer

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something"