Chapter One

Ava POV

My phone was ringing and I couldn't find it. The place was a mess since, I'm unpacking. I just moved to Nashville, after getting an offer to work at Hernandez's. I dug through my stuff until I found my phone. It was my mom. Both my mom and dad wanted me to take over the family business. And as much as I wanted to, I needed to find myself. I needed to make a name for myself on my own

Ava: Hello Mom! How are you?

Arora: What took you so long to answer your phone, young lady?

Ava: I'm unpacking and my phone was under some stuff.

Arora: Ava, wouldn't you please consider moving back to NY. Your dad needs you here and so do I.

Ava: Mom, I love you and dad both. But I need to be on my own for a while.

Arora: Sweetheart, you know your dad and I love you very much. We don't want you to get hurt.

Ava: I know, mom. Tell dad not to worry, I will be okay.

Arora: You have six month to find yourself, after that your dad is going to drag your ass back to New York.

Ava: Oh really mom? Did dad agree to this?

Arora: Yes, he'd said he won't bother you or said anything about coming back to New York but you will have to promise, after the six months are up, you come home, and also you need to call us at least 2 twice per week letting us know you are okay.

Ava. Of course mom.

Arora: Also, if there is anything wrong, you have to call either your dad or me.

Ava: Sure mom. I have to go. I will talk to you later.

Arora: I love you Ava

Ava: I love you too mom. Give dad a kiss for me. Bye.

I hang up the phone and continue packing my apartment. I couldn't believe my dad actually letting me on my own. Even if it just for six months, but it's my dad we talking about here and that's more than what I was expecting. The doorbell ring, pulling me out of thought. I went to the door to see who it was.

It was Cassie. I met Cassie when I moved here a week ago and we became friends. She even works at Hernandez's. She is my only friend here.

Cassie: Please don't tell me that's not what you are wearing to go with me to the club.

Ava: Well hello there Cassie, it's good to see you too. How are you doing?

Cassie: Sorry Ava, it's just that this new club is opening tonight, called the Blue Moon and I really want to go. So get dressed.

Ava: Cassie but clubs aren't my things.

Cassie: Please Ava, we have celebrated your new job.

Ava: Okay Cassie. Sure. Let me change.

Cassie: You are the best.

I went to my bedroom and looked for something to wear. I pulled on my black party dress and went out to the living room.

 I pulled on my black party dress and went out to the living room