Chapter Seventeen

Lucas POV

I woke up to a bucket of water thrown in my face by Ava's grandmother. This woman is getting nutter by the minute, I dare not say out loud.

"Where's my granddaughters?" She yelled at me, as if she's ready to rip my head off.

"Ava must have gone inside. She must have been uncomfortable out here." I told her honestly.

"Ava is not in the house and neither is Adriana. Where the hell are my granddaughters?" She asked me, clearly in distress. I am starting to get worried also.

"Adriana is Ava's sister?" I asked her curiously.

"Yes. I better check the security footage and see if they left the house on their own or you took them out." She gave me a deadly look.

Adriana is Ava's sister. That would mean, Ava is Aaron and Arora Anderson daughter. No wonder why she disappeared on the face of the earth. Her real name is Ava Maria Anderson. When Alex was taking his three sisters on a trip to Guyana, Ava was on it. Suddenly it hit me. Ava is missing, as well as her sassy little sister.

"Wait up!" I called out to Mrs. Valentine. She didn't say a word but she did slow down her pace so I could catch up with her.

We went through the security footage, and it shows that Adriana came home around 11pm in the night but she did not come alone. Two men jumped out from the truck tray at the back and grabbed Adriana and tied her up and put her in the back seat.

Ten minutes later, we could see they brought Ava and placed her in the back seat as well. My blood started to boil right away. I don't care what it cost me, even if I have to sell my soul to the devil I will.

"I don't care what you say Mrs. Valentine, I am going to do whatever it takes to get Ava and Adriana back. To hell with your rule about me using my money." I told her as I walked away and pulled out my phone.

Ava POV

Last night was perfect. My date with Lucas went so well. I was lying next to him when I woke up, thirsty. His hand was wrapped around me. I slowly and carefully removed his hand off of me, so I could get free. I went inside the house for some water and to use the washroom.

I took a bottle of water with me, just in case I woke up back thirsty again. As I set out of the house. A man grabbed me. I tried to shout for Lucas but the man covered my mouth. He then told me that if I scream they would kill my sister, Adriana. I went with them quietly.

We walked to the front gate where I could see grandpa's purple pickup truck. I instantly remembered how Adriana and Adrielle fighted grandpa to pick the purple truck. They both were obsessed with the color purple. Suddenly reality hits me. I started to worry if they hurt Adriana. As we drew nearer to the truck, the other man opened the door. I could see Adriana tied up.

"Get in!" One of the men told me. I do as I am told as I am scared they would hurt Adriana or me.

I woke up with my head resting on Adriana's lap. She was still asleep. There was only a sofa in the room where they kept us. Adriana insisted I take the sofa and she would take the floor. We both argued until we came up with a solution. Adriana would sit on the sofa and I would lie down. That way neither of us will be on the floor.

I was wondering what they wanted. I offered the men US 5 million dollars but they didn't even listen to me. US $5 million dollars is Guy $1,000,000,000. I wondered who hired them. They must be scared to death to pass up on that kind of money.

I eventually told them my husband is the son of a Mafia boss but let it not shake them. I wasn't sure if Lucas was really the son of a Mafia boss. I had to try something but it didn't work. I am starting to get worried about who paid these men to kidnap my sister and I.

I start praying that Lucas will find out. Adriana is awake finally. She kept asking me over and over if I am okay or if I am experiencing any pain

******************************************************

Hello to my wattpad readers, how are you guys doing? I hope you like the twist in my story. Who do you think kidnapped Ava and Adriana?

Next update will be shortly. But for now I wish you all Good Night/Morning. It's my bedtime. Lol.