Chapter Three

Ava POV

I can't believe he did that to me. I really need to figure out what I am going to do. It's not like I can avoid him, after all he's my boss. He is hot, but he is my boss and I keep things professional. After what happened to me in my freshman year of Yale, I don't trust men at all.

I decided to change my hair color from red to chestnut brown. After completing it, and having my hair blown out, I went to bed and hopefully a good night's sleep can give me an idea.

My alarm woke me up and I hopped out of bed, and headed for my shower, I took a nice long bath. I needed to stand my ground. I need to tell him, I am here for work and work only. I am professional when it comes to work. All that's left now is to pick an outfit that's just right.

I picked out a pink dress, with black heels and headed to work. I parked my car, and got out, when I heard a voice from behind.

"Hello Ms. Morgan, good morning!" Matt greeted me.

"Good morning sir!" I greeted him back.

"Oh please call me Matt." He told me in a sweet voice.

"In that case, you can Ava." I quickly responded.

"I am loving the new hair color, but I am going to miss the red." He said, disappointed.

"Thank you! It's time for a change." I said softly.

Matt: Where were you yesterday?

Ava: I went to see my friend, Cassie Williams at the hospital.

Matt: How is she?

Ava: In pretty bad shape.

Matt: Oh. I wish her the best. The boss met with all the newcomers yesterday.

Ava: Can I meet with the boss today?

Matt: Of course, he will want to know what happened with the Smiths yesterday.

Ava: Sure.

I headed to my office, and dug myself into work. Mr. Smith showed up at 9am to sign the contract with Hermandez. I was called into the conference room. When I entered the conference room, there he was, in his suit. He is just like the guy in the novel I am currently reading, 'Stuck Up Suit'. An arrogant prick.

Lucas POV

I can't believe the new girl got Mr. Smith to sign the contract and it's only her second day. My dad was right to hire her. The old man surely has an eye for talent. I was going through the contract Ms. Morgan drew up and the lawyer was pretty impressed by her skill. Mr. Smith had requested that Ms. Morgan be here, since he will only be working with her.

I heard someone enter the room, and I knew it was her. I didn't look up, because I know she won't have much to look at. She's a nerd and my dad doesn't hire pretty girls. Then I heard everyone gasp. And I slowly raise my eyes, following her black heels, to her sexy legs, to her thighs, to her wide hips, to her waist and up to her breasts.