𝔄𝔠𝔱 3

WARNING: this chapter contains some heavy dub-con as well as mature scenes, 

if you are not comfortable please do not read.

it is not my job to handle you, make your own decisions and enjoy the show.

┏━━༻✦༺━━┓

"Fine," Asira drops her swords, metal clattering to the floor with a hollow thud. "You win."

Childe's giggle only twists Asira's frown into a growl, and she's about to snap when something crashes into her, pinning her to the nearest pillar. 

Iron casted gloves send chills racing down her spine, clawed fingers tracing up as they clutch at her jaw, eye to eye with the now unmasked Childe, cyan eyes dulling only in comparison to the scarlet blood dripping down his face. His hand is large enough to fully encompass her torso, and she can feel blood seep from the edges of his clawed grip.

"Finally! Now... where should we start?" 

His hair cascades down as he lowers to her level, figure towering over her in his Foul Legacy form. Eyes flickering downwards, Childe's arm trail against her side, pressing rougher into the stone as he falls closer. 

Right as Childe's leg lifts to meet hers, Asira jolts her knee up, smashing into his Delusion as a pained groan leaves his lips. Kicking, Asira regains some space between them, cursing at how intimidating his form still seemed. Even hunched over his shadow dwarfed hers.

She spat, "I accept my loss but I don't accept your grimy hands all over me."

"Ah, someone sounds like they're sulking~" Asira glares, only for her eyes to widen as she finds Childe has already re-summoned his spear. "But, I don't think you're in any position to negotiate, wouldn't you agree?"

To emphasize his point Childe kicks her swords, thrown aside from long before, and shatters them beneath his boot. "Don't get me wrong, I'd love to fight you again. However, I think accepting defeat and submitting is a vital skill for a Harbinger. Wouldn't you say, Columbina?" The blade digs in further.

"Tartaglia," Asira's voice is laced with venom, "Please. Reinforcements could arrive at any time and neither of us are in fighting shape any longer."

The man only grins, breaking his spear into two, armor beginning to fall off as he reverts to his original form.

"Please? Oh I like it when you say that," Childe's smirk runs red. He grabs Asira's coat, slamming her into the wall with merciless force. Tilting her head with one blade, Childe leans down before purring against her ear.

 "Say it again."

When Asira refuses to speak Childe's sword twists downward, now cutting through fabric as his eyes continue to scan her face. He sliced halfway down her uniform, tip of his blade grazing now-bare skin until it nearly reaches her navel. It was then Asira wrenches her body from his grasp, hand clutching around the edge as blood drips from her palm to his. Her grip tightens, blood streaming down as she shoves the sword away, Childe complying as it bursts back into water.

"I said, keep your damn hands off." Asira's nails claw against his abdomen, tracing furious red lines up to his chest before pushing him backwards. "Or can you not even follow simple orders?"