𝔄𝔠𝔱 5

WARNING: this chapter contains mature scenes, if you are not comfortable please do not read.

it is not my job to handle you, make your own decisions and enjoy the show.

┏━━༻✦༺━━┓

"Better get you warmed up then."

Kaeya continued his conquest downwards, lips refusing to neglect any part of her body, all-to-eagerly indulging in every stray gasp and reluctant moan he managed to coax out of the woman below him. At long last he placed a more tender kiss to her right thigh, that is, until he plummeted the temperature even lower and Asira hissed at the mere sensation of his touch against her skin.

It burned.

It was so cold it burned.

And yet the room would be tolerable if not for the way Kaeya's skin blistered and burned against her own, as if his comfort was too much, the crucial heat he offered her was overwhelming and even more painful than the reality of a winter storm.

"It's a fascinating thing really..." Kaeya merely pulls her closer, lips relentless as their succession of kisses turn harsh, dark bruises and marks now littering her skin. "When exposed to extremes, the human body becomes a whole lot more," hot breath fans her thigh and she whimpers, "sensitive."

Asira's hands fly to his tangle against his unruly navy hair as Kaeya turns his attention inward, smirking down at her before lifting both legs over his shoulders. As if something snaps Asira twists him over, mattress groaning beneath them as she pins him against the sheets, breath ragged as her fists trembles against his chest. 

Her grip against his jaw is rough, accusing, and yet Kaeya's smile does nothing but widen. After all, trapped here between her thighs was a damn good place to be, all things considered.

"What are you—"

"Let me indulge you, hm? Last time we never got the opportunity for foreplay. Besides," his hand strokes up and down her newly bandaged side, "We wouldn't want you overexerting yourself, now would we?"

Whether it is from the cold, Kaeya's insufferable way with words, or from the dull throb of her wounds, Asira finally finds herself relinquishing control, and the Cavalry Captain eagerly lays her back down, lips chasing her own with such fervor they claimed their prize long before she fell back against the pillows.

And yet the simple notion of Asira's trust- of her trust in him, of all people- was enough to send him heart into an erratic panic.

Kaeya closes his eyes, drops his guard, and pulls her as close as he can.

But it's not enough.

Not even close.

His hands wander aimlessly, traveling up the curve of her waist and the lean muscles down her abdomen, to her jaw and back again. It's a desperation beyond any other to find and claim every inch of her body. And yet as each motion pulls him closer, it tears his heart apart. Every kiss, every touch, every desperate cry for some sort of twisted form of love he swore he desires, it all kills him.

But is this not what it meant to be in love? Is love not the draining of one's own soul, just to see the happiness of another? Is love not this unbearable burden, weighing you down until you drown in their eventual nothingness? For love is a festering and insatiable monster, and yet, Kaeya can't help but sigh.